Treeeenssss :)

Doca

u moru raspalih zurki koje su bile i bice u Srbiji,ipak smo docekali i malo pravog i kvalitetnog trensa,na moje veliko odushevljenje :).

za ljubitelje malo mrachnijeg zvuka:

DARKPSY [ Sin Records / PORTUGAL ]

ANALOG XPERIENCE [Trishula Records / FRANCE ]

Subota 03. mart 2007 / 23h

Geozavod, Karadjordjeva 48

Support:

DJ Alek [optimus]

DJ Manda [optimus]

DJ Bogy [moksha]

Fluos by o.m.community

darkpsywebsmxp5.jpg

Grown in Portugal, the French Jonathan Molinari started playing as a DJ in 1999, performing in local events, he rapidly developed a big passion for this music, realizing that his contribution to the trance community would be producing psychedelic trance. This vision was materialized in 2000, when he formed DARKPSY, a live act characterized by precise dark kicks, deep bass lines and percussion elements with cosmic dimensional leads and melodies. After playing in many events, new elements were embodied into his sounds, taking him to create a different musical identity, ANALOG XPERIENCE, consisted in fresher, groovy music with a morning touch. The public acceptance was immediate, being attracted by the sonorous vibrations from Jonathan that have taken him to play in festivals such as Boom and Tranceformation. During this new phase he released tracks on various labels such as: Killah Tea, Vertigo Records, Dharma Kshetra, Dejavu Rec., Peak Rec. and Acidance Rec. During the following year he signed with Dejavu Rec. to release his first full album, finished in 2004, but thanks to label issues, it was just released a year later. Unhappy with such delayed release, he focused all his energy into the production of a new album for five months, finalizing it in the end of the year. His second album was released by Sin Records.

Sin Record is a new upcoming label from Portugal, developed by Miguel Lopes (N3xu5) and Jonathan Molinari, which are also working on their first album together, under the name of SECTOD D.

Pretprodaja karata Klub Fama svakim radnim danom od 8-15h

flajer: http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0...psyflyerux5.jpg

onda legenda:

21.4.2007. SKC

Hallucinogen LIVE // Twisted records UK

Hallucinogen aka Simon Posford is a pioneer of electronic music and one of the founders of the psy-trance scene . With the release of his first album, “Twisted”, which reached Number 27 in the French album charts, a genre was born. There are many words to describe modern electronic music but none that come close to the wealth of emotion and experience that comes from listening to a Posford tune. Perhaps the closest one can come to a verbal description is to listen to the rapturous ramblings of his Shpongle partner, Raja Ram.

Simon started as a lowly tape-op, at Olympic Studios in London, which was then part of Virgin. Learning the ropes with bands like The K.L.F, The Orb, James, and Kisty MacColl, he picked up production techniques from such luminaries as Mark `Spike` Stent, before eventually meeting up with Youth, who offered him a job as an engineer at Butterfly Studios, and later a record deal with Big Life, for simon`s band Purple Om. But it was the free party scene in the english countryside, and the acid-drenched warehouse parties of the early `90s that inspired Simon to start making electronic music on his own.

These days he is just as likely to be entrancing crowds around the globe with a throbbingly epic live set as he is to be dribbling ambient delectations in the Hallucinogen Soundlabs in the West Country. He is co-director of Twisted Records with Simon Holton, ex-label manager of Dragonfly Records. Their label is one of the hottest underground gatherings of talent this side of Mars. Halllucinogen’s second album “The Lone Deranger” blew the lid off the musical scene that had built up around his influence. Not only did it have more of the killer musical riffs but also was a feat of clean production and professionalism previously seen with the likes of Pink Floyd, one of Simon’s major influences. Another tune that influenced Simon was “The Age of Love” by Jam & Spoon and this can be heard in some of his earlier releases. He has subsequently collaborated with many acts from the trance scene, such as Infected Mushroom (who quoted him as a great influence on their work), GMS, X-Dream, Space Tribe, Doof, T.I.P., Total Eclipse, Psychaos, Eat Static, Youth, and OTT. More recently he has produced tracks with Benji Vaughan as their band Younger Brother who are currently working on their 2nd album, after building up a dedicated following to their 1st album “A Flock Of Bleeps”. Simon has also started a new project called “Metal Sharon” with Merv Pepler from Eat Static, and we hope to feast on the fruits of their labours soon. There is talk of a ‘Hallucinogen 3′ but Simon’s most recent album is “Nothing Lasts….but Nothing is Lost”, his third album by Shpongle. Simon is the musical genius behind Shpongle and for this latest orgy of brain fluid he gathered 3 other talented musicians, as well, of course, as Raja Ram. If you are lucky, you might be able to catch the recluse at one of his legendary live performances around the globe…Japan, Australia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Brazil have all seen the dancefloors frothing and exploding to simon`s Huge sound…

flajer:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/be...nc/hallback.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/be...c/hallfront.jpg

______

i na kraju:

SUBOTA 09.06.2007 @ KALEMEGDAN

TRISTAN LIVE // TWISTED rec.

802256518_m.jpg

Tristan Cooke again is a face that only needs to be introduced to those new on the circuit. He has been DJing and producing all over the world for at least ten years, with two albums under his belt 'Audiodrome' and 'Substance' and a third 'Chemisphere' coming shortly on Twisted Records. Sadly with the advent of Tristan's tinnitus problem, his Dj sets are few and far between, but he still plays 'live' on a regular basis as its the use of headphones makes matters worse.

aj pa uzdravlje,vidimo se na zurkama [^]

Novi forum smrdi

3do1AEy.pngyxHzIOp.png

Ou maj gad, kad si pocheo i ti da slushash dark? [:)]

Mora malo,jbga.

A kad si ti prestao da slusas SKAZIJA OMG!!1one :)

Inace,ko ne ode na ozoru ove godine celava mu keva.

Line up vrh,normalna ekipa,nije daleko,nije skupo-zezanje u najavi.

Jedva cekam :P

Novi forum smrdi

3do1AEy.pngyxHzIOp.png

@Green:

SKAZI - THE POTS JE DO JAJA STVAR!!!11

...remember? :p

Naravno da se secam. Ako mi se jedna stvar svidja, ne znachi da slusham Skazija, a i da slusham... Inache, da postoje svi topici (tj. da nisu samo topici novijeg datuma), ima ranije kad je gostovao Skazi kako ti idesh itd itd... Ako cemo pravo. Sad su svi tr00. (nije hejt)

@Lineup: vrh, nema shta. Simon pushta i lajv i chill. To bih prokleto hteo da chujem. Takodje, Ticon i Echotek [claps]

@Green:

SKAZI - THE POTS JE DO JAJA STVAR!!!11

...remember? :p

Main Stage Live acts:

Atmos (Spiral Trax) � SWE

Allaby (Nano Records) � UK

CPC (Manic Dragon Records) - RUS

Cosmosis (Transient/Holophonic Records) � UK

Derango (Parvati Records) � SWE

Echotek (BNE Records) � ISR

Hallucinogen (Twisted Records) � UK

Human Blue (Transient Records) - SWE

Kindzadza (Osom Music/Parvati Records) - RUS

Laughing Buddha (Nano Records) � UK

Liquid Soul (Iboga Records) - CH

Man With No Name (Dragonfly Records) � UK

Para Halu (Parvati Records) � HUN

Polaris (Neurobiotic Records) � FR

Prometheus (Twisted Records) � UK

Silicon Sound (Neurobiotic Records) � FR

Talamasca (Mind Control Records) � FR

Ticon (Digital Structures) � SWE

Transwave (3D division Records) � FR

Tristan (Twisted Records) � UK

Kalumet (Halu beats) - HUN

Colorstar (Independent) � HUN

Main Stage Dj sets:

Alpha (Interzone.pa) �GER

Ans (Nano Records) �UK

Allaby (Nano Records) �UK

Edoardo (Neurobiotic Records) � IT

James Monro (Tropical Beats) � UK

L�Elf (Turbo Trance Records) � FR

Natan (Inpsyde Media/Parvati Rec.) � IT

Peter Didjital (Digital Structures) �SWE

Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records) � UK

Slater (Tribal Vision Records) � CZ

Simon pieman (Tribe of Frog/Phar-Psyde records) � Uk

Chill Stage Live acts:

Aes Dana (Ultimae Records) - FR

Carbon Based Lifeforms (Ultimae Records) - SWE

OTT (Twisted Records)- UK

Atati (Transcarpathiarts) � UA

Cord (Chi Recordings) � HUN

Turbopauza (Independent) � HUN

Tanu Tuva � HUN

Kalumet in Dub (Halu beats) � HUN

Chill Stage Dj sets:

Shpongle (Twisted Records) � UK

Nanda (Chillosophy Music) �C/SWE

Simon B (Twisted Records) � UK

Simon H (Twisted Records) � UK

ZLO BRE!

omg

ma sqpo bre za te pare mogu 10 dana na more

^Naravno da nisi tr00!!111jedanjedanes`!!

@Rapid: Naravno, nisam ni ja tebe, razumemo se.

@Skazi thing: Realno, velika vecina ljudi koji slushaju trens su krenuli od Skazija. Neki su prestali, neki nisu. Ali to shto neko slusha Skazija, ne znachi da ne slusha i neshto drugo, po "opstem misljenju" kvalitetnije, i svakako ne znachi da je debil. A sad, shto je odnos shabani-skazi upravo srazmeran, to je druga pricha...

slazem se ja brate da je koncentracija shabana na skaziju ogromna, al to ne znaci da je los(bar meni) ... tj nije meni toliko privlacno drkndanje gitare kolko jebozovna bas linija i vristanje male 303-ke[:D]

btw ja sam krenuo s astralom,shaktom,mirandom i slicnim , pa kad je to zamrlo prebacio se vise na psy(mada i dalje nalazim dobruo gou na netu, samo sto nema nikakvih zurki u skorije vreme)

... al skazi definitivno nije ni medju prvih 100 grupa koje sam cuo [:p]

Loshe se izrazih. Napisao sam trens, mislio sam na psy. Mada, ove novije generacije, medju koje ubrajam i sebe su velikom vecinom definitivno pochinjale sa Skazijem i to. Ja sam npr pocheo tamo `99-te ili `00-te sa Sun Projectom i Astralom, i samo sam to slushao od trensa. Pa posle redom Miranda, Chakra, Shakta (dobra zurka u Hali Sportova na NBGD-u bila [:)]), Sub6, Talamasca, Skazi, Psysex etc etc. Neshto od toga i dalje slusham, i imam sigurno 10-15 diskova ovih izvodjacha. Inache, trenutno najvishe slusham Sesto Sento, i mnogo mi se svidja [:)]

Ma 'de je skupo, jbt, pogle' ko sve dolazi!!!!

Ja imam izbor OZORA ili more...Izabrao sam ovo:

Cosmosis (Transient/Holophonic Records) � UK

Derango (Parvati Records) � SWE

Echotek (BNE Records) � ISR

Hallucinogen (Twisted Records) � UK

Kindzadza (Osom Music/Parvati Records) - RUS

Man With No Name (Dragonfly Records) � UK

Prometheus (Twisted Records) � UK

Ticon (Digital Structures) � SWE

Transwave (3D division Records) � FR

Tristan (Twisted Records) � UK

Najjači PEJB do sad : )))

+

Polaris (Neurobiotic Records) � FR

Peter Didjital (Digital Structures) �SWE

Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records) � UK

Shpongle (Twisted Records) � UK

[^]

Inace,ne zelim da pocinjem ovu Skazi prichu,hejtovacemo se dzabe.

Novi forum smrdi

3do1AEy.pngyxHzIOp.png