Get Adobe Flash player
G!!!

Sta nas ceka u skorije vreme ...

nemam pojma, novi studio novi ljudi i tako to

i da je stari studio tu sa istim ljudima, nikakav to garant ne bi bio

ooooh evo ih malene sisice sa povredjenim osecanjima jer je neko otkucao da su lego crtaci retardirani, oh noez :]

Iron Tower studio koji je radio Age of decadence radi uveliko na novom RPG naslovu 

The New World

http://irontowerstudio.com/new-world-news

The New World is an isometric, party-based RPG inspired by Heinlein’s Orphans of the Sky. Your character's world is a “generation ship,” a massive spacecraft on a centuries long voyage to colonize a distant planet. The Ship's original government has been disbanded following a violent mutiny and you must negotiate a treacherous path among your fellow passengers and the contentious factions striving to dominate the Ship. Your choices alone will determine who your friends and enemies are

• Skill-based character system, with feats and biological implants.
  • Tactical turn-based combat, featuring standard as well as targeted attacks and weapon-specific special attacks such as Fanning and Long Burst.
  • Multiple quest solutions, mutually exclusive questlines, and a branching main storyline.
  • 12 recruitable party members with different personalities, agendas, and beliefs.
  • 3 main factions and a score of lesser factions and groups.
  • A large arsenal including melee weapons, firearms, energy pistols, grenades, and fancy electronic gadgets like the Reality Distortion Field.
  • 16 environments to explore, from the Engine Room and Hydroponics Lab to the dystopian cities of the Habitat and the Wasteland, the now uncharted corridors and decks that bore the brunt of the fighting during the Mutiny.

najnoviji update je doneo i neke screenshotove, i plan da u ovoj godini izadje demo

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,7527.0.html

Edited by G!!!

kapiram da ce uskoro izaci konkretniji info o njihovoj igri (sva sreca nema ubogog sawyera)

dobili su izdavaca, take 2 preko novoformirane cerka firme Private Division (pored nje su tu Rockstar games i 2k games) 

Sa rpgcodex-a

Almost Everything We Know About Project Indiana" from Obsidian General Thread, revised with recent info:

People

The Game

• It's a multi-platform action RPG and bigger (in terms of budget and team size) than PoE 2
  • It's a brand new IP owned by Obsidian. Not a sequel of anything or licensed product. Setting is being built from the ground up by Cain/Boyarsky and co.
  • Probably not set in usual fantasy setting. Steampunk? Post-apoc? Sci-fi?
    • Cain's Facebook post in 2014: "I'm thinking about science games again."
    • He also posted somewhat Steampunk-ish photos, but he deleted his Facebook account
  • It's using Unreal Engine 4. Obsidian has been made prototypes with UE4 at least from 2015, and one of them, Star Wars Mos Eisley recreation (non-game), released to public in September 2016

Publisher/Release

Takodje je Obisidan pre neki dan trejdmarkovao naziv The Outer Worlds i to za " computer games, gaming-related online services, gaming-related literature and board/card games"

Mirise na neki AAA rpg naslov, ocigledno nov IP u potpunom vlasnistvu Obsidiana

Takodje MattChat interjvu sa Boyarskim (kakav car), preporuka za gledanje

Edited by G!!!