Secate li se Vina Dizela?

Chuck Norris once gave a midget a roundhouse kick, the midget burst into 25 gold coins.

The U.S. never found Saddam Husain, It was Chuck Norris. When President Bush asked Chuck Norris for help, Chuck Norris round house kicked him in the face and said you never said please. This is why no one can now understand what President Bush says in his speeches.

[roflmao]

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

[roflmao]

Chuck Norris wins the Oscar for Best Actor every year. However, he refuses to accept the trophy until Oscar grows a beard

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

Chuck Norris chiseled the image of Mount Rushmore into his abs with a butter knife.

The immense force of a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick is beyond comprehension, and in fact is responsible for the tropical weather phenomenon we call a "hurricane".

Chuck Norris is the reason why bad things happen to good people.

Chuck Norris once killed a man, bought him back to life, and then killed him again. When asked why he said, "Did you see the look on his face the second time around? Priceless."

Every dinosaur skull ever found has the imprint of a size 15 cowboy boot on its jaw. Scientists are baffled, but we know damn well why. \o/

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

One time during the company Christmas party, Chuck Norris was getting a handjob from a co-worker in the basement. The sheer power of his climax blew out the foundations of the building killing all the corporate profit-mongers. Chuck Norris crawled out of the building, refreshed and satisfied.

[roflmao]

Ei Aaniigoo 'Ahoot'e

Although he has received no credit, Chuck Norris invented all weapons known to man in order to give the armies of the world a chance against his insurmountable martial arts prowess.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris was dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Chuck Norris was asked to read for the part of William Wallace in Braveheart but when it came time for Chuck to scream freedom before he died he screamed "Don't Fuck with Chuck!" then proceeded to kill everyone in the casting room except Mel Gibson.

One drop of Chuck Norris' sweat can cure you of anything, even death.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Edited by cali

Chuck Norris eats sheet metal and shit's out mid-sized SUVs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[roflmao]

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

Anyone can piss on the bathroom floor, but Chuck Norris can shit on the ceiling.

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

[roflmao]

Chuck Norris opened Pandora's Box, looked at its contents, and then closed it.

Edited by Pajser

Ei Aaniigoo 'Ahoot'e

ja sam se lozio na njegove filmove ko klinac :)

MIA kec i dvojka, delta fors

da ne pricam o onom peglanju sa brus lijem. navijao sam da chak polomi sisicu.  i ona scena kad mu brus otkine dlake sa grudi i dune. a chak ga pogleda mrko [roflmao]

In "Way of the Dragon", Bruce Lee pulls out Chuck Norris's chest hair by the roots. Bruce Lee is dead.

;)

Get smart or die dumb!

-When Vin Diesel was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Vin Diesel!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

-Vin Diesel was behind Franz Ferdinand's assassination in June 1914, thus starting Wolrd War 1. He claims it on "having a shitty morning".

-Everytime Vin Diesel masturbates God kills a Siberian Tiger.

olololol

Ali ova iz signe mi je najjaca :D :D

Ko laze taj i krade ko krade ima cokolade

ljudi jedan je brus li. a ne kontam cemu sve ovo za chuck norrisa.... mislim ima smesnih recenica, al ono.. lame.. tako mozes trpati i brus vilisa, stalonea, stiven sigala itd... vin diesel je s druge strane posebna prica ;)

Edited by dvnityCker

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.