Pa evo zan se i Alliance rasa...

BainSmit

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade

Developer/Publisher Blizzard Entertainment

Release Date Summer

WHY?

*You've hit that wall known as Level 60, at least once if not multiple times, as WoW has been voted "Easiest MMO to Cap Out Ever"; Blizzard's new level cap of 70 will at least give you something higher to shoot for.

*They're not just upgrading spells and skills (like Conjure Water rank 32, or Kidney Shot rank 19); they're adding brand-new ones, as well as additional tiers in the talent trees.

*The socketed item phenomenon that was sort of "coined" by Diablo will be implemented and Jewelcrafting added to the tradesperson skill set.

*Alliance players will enjoy playing as Draenei, and the new Blood Elf race gives the Horde faction its first exercise in what humans perceive as sex appeal (even though those Troll females are pretty cute).

*If you're bored with the same old continents and dungeons -- which you probably are -- Burning Crusade adds the planet of Outland, formerly Draenor, around which Level 70 characters can fly on Nether Dragon mounts.

WHY NOT?

*You can't fight on your Nether Dragon, nor use it outside of Outland, and it's slower than the current flying contingent of Griffons and Bats.

*They're not planning to add new classes at this juncture, nor will the "hero class" be ready to launch.

*Those of you who've spent the last several hundred game hours getting those epic armor sets and Arathi stuff might be disappointed that they won't be the end-all and be-all anymore.

*And will the current zones all of a sudden become deserted when people flock to the new areas? (Have you been to the n00b zones in EverQuest in the past thousand years? The NPCs are there, but they're awfully lonely.)

The Draenei are one of the three primary races native to Draenor (the others being the Orcs and the Ogres). They once populated the planet heavily, but were slaughtered by the Orcs shortly after their corruption by the Warlock Gul'dan. A small number of Draenei survived, using a recessive cloaking ability. Severely mutated in the destruction of Draenor, they were thought to be extinct, but Illidan and his forces discovered and liberated one of the last surviving Draenei villages among the wastes of what is now known as Outland. The Draenei are known for being stealthy spies and assassins as their warriors can Shadowmeld at all times of day, even while moving. They are currently ruled by Akama, the Elder Sage, and are allied with Illidan's Naga and Blood Elves. The Draenei are consumed by an unquenchable bloodlust whenever they know Orcs are near. A few Draenei were led through the portal by a few unknown leaders with the hopes of finding a new life, and have settled in The Swamps Of Sorrow. Unfortunately, most of them were driven mad due to homesickness, and attack all on sight. There are a few, led by Magtoor, that remember their noble roots and survive on in the swamp separate of their mad brothers. The mad Draenei are called "The Lost Ones" in memory of their old homeworld. They are a likely candidate for the new Alliance race to be added in the World of Warcraft Expansion: The Burning Crusade [1]. However, according to Blizzard, the "confirmation" is pure speculation, [2] as they have not revealed the new Alliance race to websites, magazines, or other media sources. The lore also seems to make this speculation self-contradictory, as Blood Elves are the officially announced new Horde race, and Draenei are allied with them. It would also be incredibly bad for game balance to have two Alliance races capable of natural stealth, while the Horde has none.

Draenei.jpg

omg!

wat.jpg

liekwoa.jpg

wtf.jpg

haha.jpg

wtfrly.jpg

Edited by Immortalis

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

da gondar ftw :)

lichno moje mishljenje je da bi drenai bili suuuuper ... znachi igrao bi jedino sa njima ... od svih rasa za koje sam cuo koje bi mogle da budu oni su najbolji ...

extra ... sto se tiche moguce imbe da imaju steath i oni i ne ... pa onda im nece ni dati stealt :)

whatever ///

zaista bi voleo da drenai budu ... ili neka uber cool izmishljena nova rasa iz outlanda ...

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

U slucaju da niste primetili ... mogu se steltuju uvek cak i kad se kretju ..... procitajte bolje :D

eto novih imbadina

shto je mnogo mnogo je, em svaka allianca rasa ima neshto korisno (racial) u pvp-u em sad imaju jedan totaly imba racial. pa zar nije dosta shto imaju nelfove koji se shadowmelduju?

to da ce da ubace je samo rumor ... dakle uopste ne mora da znachi i ako budu ubaceni lichno ne verujem da ce imati bilo sta sto lichi na to

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Ne znam da li ste primetili da pishe:

"...However, according to Blizzard, the "confirmation" is pure speculation, [2] as they have not revealed the new Alliance race to websites, magazines, or other media sources. The lore also seems to make this speculation self-contradictory, as Blood Elves are the officially announced new Horde race, and Draenei are allied with them. It would also be incredibly bad for game balance to have two Alliance races capable of natural stealth, while the Horde has none."

kao shto sam rekao u nekom drugom topicu : predjite TFT kampanju (opet) pa ce te shvatiti da Draenei ne bi igrali na strani alijanse

joj dokle vishe ?

Pa prochitaj TI da wow NE uzima vreme posle TFTa vec posle RoCa, tako da NE postoji Lich King Arthas, i NE postoji nikakvo znanje o drenaima, niti je war3 lore doslovce povezan sa wowom, samo je svet isti, sve ostalo je apsolutno ne vezano, da li si chuo za gnoma u tftu ? a za darnassus ? za blackrock mountain ? za onyxiu ? nefariana ? za thunder bluff ?

/sigh

ne nameran h8 ali sam malo nervozan neshto sad [:(!]

Pih... ne daj boze da ovo bude nova rasa... Inache... bilo bi mnogo jako kada bi u celu tu prichu ubacili i Archimonda... on kao najjachi demon u w3 kampanjama i uopste mnogim RPG mapama definitivno zasluzuje da se nadje u ovoj igri... Neznam da li bi on bio neki glavni boss u nekoj buducoj najtezoj instanci ili bi nashao neko mesto medju undeadovima... Inache da se ja neshto pitam ja bih ubacio mnogo vishe velikih gradova ( ne neshto sitno kao Buty Bay nego velichine SW-a na primer... ). Mozda bi bilo dobro i da gnomovi konachno dobiju svoj grad... Inache... bilo bi mnogo jako kada bi ubacili poseban kontinent sa nekim contested teritorijama gde bi bili veliki gradovi koji bi imali svoju strazu i svog bossa ( kralja ) koji bi kada bi ga neka strana ubila ( Alijansa/horda ) predavao presto toj strani... Kada se to desi ta strana dobija tu teritoriju i postavlja se neki njihov boss sa sve strazom, vendorima channelima strazom na ulazima u teritoriju i svim ostalim... Naravno i dalje postoji opcija da se druga strana dochepa te teritorije i svega shto ide sa tim...

Eto neznam kako bi se to moglo uraditi da se sve to stvori istog momenta pa bi se mozda to radilo kada su serveri down...

Mislim, bash bi bilo jako da mogu da se zauzimaju teritorije i van Battlegrounda :)

Sad znam da cete da me hejtujete i postujete one debilne slike, ali morate priznati da i vi nekada kad legnete uveche razmisljate o ovakvim i slichnim stvarima iz wow-a [:p]