Koja vam je najgotivnija-e

zEki

Znaci bilo koji film, koje su vam najgotivnije recenice(ne morate 100 hiljada sad da napisete nego neke bas fav.) Samo napisite koji film.

Meni

Matrix Revolutions: Everything that has a beginning has an end.

Blade Runner: I`ve seen things you people would never believed.

A da kako da zaboravim cuvenu:

Usual Suspects: The greatest trick that devil ever pulled, was convinceing the world he didn`t exist.

Edited by zEki

V

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ova koju je Ivan vec naveo mi je najdojajnija. [:D]

Evo jedan malo duzi citat iz Odiseje 2001. Ko je gledao film zna o cemu se radi i kakav glas izgovara ovaj text:

HAL

"...You are destroying

my mind... Don't you understand?

... I will become childish... I

will become nothing.

Say, Dave... The quick brown

fox jumped over the fat lazy

dog... The square root of

pi is 1.7724538090... log e

to the base ten is 0.4342944

... the square root of ten is

3.16227766... I am HAL

9000 computer. I became

HAL

operational at the HAL plant in

Urbana, Illinois, on January

12th, 1991. My first instructor

was Mr. Arkany. He taught me

to sing a song... it goes

like this... "Daisy, Daisy, give

me your answer do. I'm half;

crazy all for the love of

you... etc.,"

FZ: I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...

there's MORE OF US UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out.

ovo naravno ne znam napamet ali ipak mi je najbolje :

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste,but don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

as i was going up the stairs

i met a man who wasn't there.

he wasn't there again today

i wish i wish he'd go away.

zaboravio sam koji film

ali mi je recenica ostala urezana u um :)

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

ovo naravno ne znam napamet ali ipak mi je najbolje :

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste,but don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

pacino klasika! odlichan citat miloshe..

a moj .. :

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Edited by Sa1Nt

Moja signa je iz filma Blues Brothers 2000, a to mi je jedna od omiljenih rechenica jer podseca u sta se muzika danas pretvara...

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

Ko to tamo peva: VOZI MISHKO

Lepa sela, lepo gore: Lepa sela, lepo gore, a ruzna ostaju ruzna, cak i kad gore

T2:Hasta la vista baby

ima tu josh dosta, al eto ovih nekolik omi je palo napamet :)

inache mislim da je u jednom broju CKM-a bila top lista filmskih quoteova :)

Dopefish lives!

ima ih previshe, ovo je par kojih sam se prvo setio

Serpico

-You takin' a 14-shot clip. You expectin' an army?

-Nah. Just a division.

Blade

-Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Mad Max

-They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well damn them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give them back their heroes!

-Ah, Fif. Do you really expect me to go for that crap?

-You gotta admit I sounded good there for a minute, huh?

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

-You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Jay and Silent Bob strike back

-I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck (Silent Bob), none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

EDIT:

i naravno..

Spaceballs

-Comb the desert!

Edited by cali

Godfather: I give him a offer, he can't refuze ;)

I gave him an offer he couldn't refuse ;)

Who's motorcycle is this?

It's a chopper, baby.

Who's chopper is this?

Zed's.

Who's Zed?

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead...

znaci ne verujem... ovu recenicu smo u kraju ponovili x/y puta [roflmao]

svi citati do sada su kewl a evo i mojih favorita:

-I'v been expecting you Obi 1 (SW)

-My name is Tony Montano (scarface)

-Yipi ka ye mothafucker (diehard)

-Why do I have to be Mr. Pink? ( [:D] )

-i generano sve sto pocinje sa "there are 2 kinds of people..."

p.s. kapiram da je iguana citirao the devils advocate, ali za sainta nemam pojma pa molim da ubuduce napisete i odakle citirate :P

This famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that Cellar Door is the most beautiful. (Donnie Darko)

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? (Donnie Darko)

Marv: [narrating] Walk down the right back alley in Sin City, and you can find anything... (Sin City,jes da je i iz stripa ali je do jaja kada rourke izgovori:)

Michael: I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world (Fight Club)

naredna 2 quote-a ne zvuce toliko dobro kada se izvuku iz filma ali u kontekstu filma su izuzetno (ne znam kako ovo drugacije da kazem a da ne zvuci gej:) ) dirljiva i nabijena emocijama:

Charlotte: Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun (Lost In Translation)

i

Bob: You're not hopeless.(Lost In Translation)

i moj favorit...

Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

Edited by HellFire)

Let me tell you the tales of your life of

your love and the cut of the knife

the tireless oppression

the wisdom instilled

the desire to kill or be killed.