Nova kampanja/mod

Torch

Ja i moj tim trenutno radimo na (verovatno) najvecem projektu za War3 [8D] - Star Wars: The Journey.

Opis (nadam se da vam nesmeta sto je na engleskom ;) ):

"Nothing is what it seems...

This campaign will bring new perspective upon Star Wars universe. If you ever thought that you know all about SW, here's something new.

The story follows boy Dace on his path of growing up and learning his place in universe. The journey begins on Dace's homeplanet, Tatooine, and spans throughout all known locations and planets with much new ones.

Campaign is placed in time between episodes II and VI but happenings aren't connected to that of movies too much. Instead, there is whole new pallete of characters and events which deepen the story. It will be complete conversion, which means that all/most models will be replaced, totaly new interface, music and sounds. There will be 10-15 maps with very complex triggering system and lot

of cinematics and dialog. They will take place on planets, both regular and mystic and in space. Most of the time Dace will combat solo, but in some cases there will be those massive space and land, andrenaline pumped battles. In genre, this campaign can be classified as story-driven RPG/Adventure.

Gameplay should be very interesting because there will be more than 100 quests, 500 lines of dialog fully voice synchonized, 100 different charcters and enemies, 200 items, 5 mini-games, 2 hours of cinematics, 1 1/2 hour of quality music (from classic SW to new techno remixes of them) and that good ol' Star Wars feel and look. By estimates, you will need 15-25 hours to fully complete it.

Anyway, this should be one very unique Warcraft III expirience placed in amazing Star Wars universe, and it will take about 5 to 8 months to finish so stay updated. "

Za vise informacija posetite nas sajt. Samo kliknite na sliku u mog sig-u. Screenshotovi se nalaze na nasem profilu na moddb-u (trebalo bi uskoro ponovo i na nasem sajtu), na koji mozete otici preko linka na sajtu.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recimo ovako, trenutna velicina moda je 65mb, a za krajnju predvidjam oko 200-250mb.

Kao sto pise, bice kompletna glasnovna sinhronizacija, SVI modeli, teksture i interfejs promenjeni, 15 mapa, sat i po muzike, 2 sata sinematika...

Pokazi mi jedan mod koji je toliko obiman :)

BTW, ocigledno nisi posetio sajt ;)

Edited by Torch

pa cekaj jel to neka nova igra ?? :P

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

pa cekaj jel to neka nova igra ?? :P

Mislili smo da napravimo standalone igru, ali bi onda morali da trazimo licencu za engine od Blizzarda... :P

zasto vam je forum na engleskom

Pa, zato sto je najveci broj posetilaca stranog porekla. :)

Hvala svima na podrsci :D

Edited by Torch

hehehe pa lepo , a jel ce to trebati da se plati xD?

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

Recimo ovako, trenutna velicina moda je 65mb, a za krajnju predvidjam oko 200-250mb.

Kao sto pise, bice kompletna glasnovna sinhronizacija, SVI modeli, teksture i interfejs promenjeni, 15 mapa, sat i po muzike, 2 sata sinematika...

Pokazi mi jedan mod koji je toliko obiman :)

BTW, ocigledno nisi posetio sajt ;)

alal ti vera,jos ako bude baja!

btw:mogo si igricu da napravis :)

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

odlichno, samo napred sa ovim projektom i GL ubuduce

btw zar ovaj topic ne bi trebao da se premestu u podforum?

Neka, ovo zasluzuje full respect... trebalo bi da bude i sticky chak... Zaista se divim ljudima koji ovo rade za free... Eto ja sam probao da napravim mapu za obichan war... i smorio sam se posle sat vremena :)

aha ok je stvarno,ali kada to naprave neka prodaju blizzardu mogu da uzmu velike pare :)

to blizzard nikad nece kupiti jer verovatno nece ni imati zarade od toga,a u slucaju da se bude igralo na bnetu mozda ce im i smetati jer ce opterecivati server,zamisli da se igra 100 partija a svaki mod ,kako sam cuo ima 250 mb,!

btw:volio bih da se to dosta dobro realizuje

naravno stavite potpise na mod da se zna da je to serpska ruka radila :DDDDDDDD

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!