Novi Wolfenstein !?

K0baya

Baš baš dobra igra.

Bas mi je drago :D. Ja sam je odigrao jer je bila na torentima kada sam uzeo novi komp i nisam ocekivao previse (citajuci review-e) po netu, medjutim bas mi je legla i cudno mi da nije igranija. Cinjenica je da nema nista inovativno u njoj ili sto nismo videli do sada, ali je meni bilo sasvim dovoljno sto je taj odlskul FPS momenat (izuzimajuci emo prica momente) vrlo prisutan, i akcija je bas bas fun.

Definitivno jejdna od boljih i prespavanijih igara 2014-e.

• 4 months later...

Одиграх у задњих два, три дана и New Order и Old Blood. Тежина је мех - прешао на оном убер левелу, без снимања позиција са можда мало цимања на два, три места.

Акција је класична, стим што ми је прича некако слабашна. Пречесто се своди "заплет" на от да га заробе и никако да га и убију. Нема неких твистова или нешто што би разбило и у том аспекту мех осећај.

У односу на Return у оно време, ово сад је слабо, веома слабо.

Story

While investigating the activities of the SS Paranormal Division in Germany, B.J. Blazkowicz and Agent One are captured by the Nazis. Agent One dies during interrogation, but B.J. manages to escape Castle Wolfenstein's dungeon. He then fights his way out of the castle, using a tram car to leave the area and meet up with a member of the German resistance in a nearby village.

The SS Paranormal Division, under Oberführer Helga von Bulow, has been excavating the catacombs and crypts of an ancient church within the village. The Division's sloppy precautions have led to the awakening of hordes of undead creatures, including Saxon knights, and the entrance must be sealed off, leaving many soldiers trapped inside the catacombs. B.J. descends regardless and fights both Nazis and undead until he arrives at the ancient house of worship, the Defiled Church, where Nazi scientist Professor Zemph is conducting a 'life essence extraction' on the corpse of a Dark Knight. Shortly before B.J.'s arrival, Zemph tries to talk the impatient Helga von Bulow out of retrieving an ancient Thulian artifact, the "Dagger of Warding", but she shoots him and proceeds. This awakens a monster, Olaric, which kills her as well. Blazkowicz defeats Olaric, then is airlifted out with Zemph's notes and the dagger.

One of Germany's leading scientific researchers and Head of the SS Special Projects Division, Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, is preparing to launch an attack on London. He intends to use a V-2 rocket fitted with an experimental germ warhead, launching it from his base near Katamarunde in the Baltics. Blazkowicz is parachuted some distance from the missile base and smuggles himself in on a supply truck. Once inside, Blazkowicz destroys the V-2 on its launchpad and fights his way out of the facility towards an airbase filled with experimental jet aircraft. There, he commandeers a "Kobra" rocket-plane and flies to safety in Malta.

Eager to know more about Deathshead and his secret projects, the Office of Secret Actions (OSA) sends Blazkowicz to the bombed city of Kugelstadt ('Bullet City'), where he is assisted by members of the German Kreisau Circle resistance group in breaking into a ruined factory and exfiltrating a defecting scientist. There he discovers the blueprints for the Reich's latest weapon, the Venom Gun, an electrically operated hand-held minigun. He also procures the weapon itself. Blazkowicz eventually breaks into Deathshead's underground research complex, the Secret Weapons Facility (SWF). There he encounters horrific creatures, malformed and twisted through surgery and mechanical implants. The creatures escape and go on a rampage. Blazkowicz sees Deathshead escape the SWF by U-Boat, and learns of his destination by interrogating a captured German officer.

Blazkowicz is then parachuted into Norway, close to Deathshead's mysterious X-Labs. After breaking into the facility, which has been overrun by the twisted creatures he encountered in Kugelstadt (dubbed 'Lopers'), Blazkowicz retrieves Deathshead's journal. He then confronts several prototype Übersoldaten, towering monstrosities coated in armor, powered by hydraulic legs and carrying powerful fixed weapons. Finally, he destroys one of Deathshead's completed super soldier, Übersoldaten, and kills the researchers who have developed it. Deathshead himself escapes in a Kobra rocket-plane and does not appear in the game again.

After studying the documents captured by Blazkowicz, the OSA has become aware of a scheme codenamed 'Operation: Resurrection', a plan to resurrect Heinrich I, a legendary and powerful Saxon warlock-king. Despite the skepticism of senior Allied commanders, the OSA parachutes Blazkowicz close to Castle Wolfenstein itself, at the Bramburg Dam, where he fights his way until he arrives at the town of Paderborn. After assassinating all the senior officers of the SS Paranormal Division present there for the resurrection, Blazkowicz fights his way through Chateau Schufstaffel and into the grounds beyond. After fighting two more Übersoldaten, Blazkowicz enters an excavation site near Castle Wolfenstein.

Inside the excavation site, Blazkowicz fights Nazi guards and prototype Übersoldaten, and makes his way to a boarded-up entrance to Castle Wolfenstein's crypts. There, he finds that the ruined part of the castle has become infested with undead creatures, which are attacking the castle's desperate garrison. After fighting his way through the castle, Blazkowicz arrives too late at the site of a dark ceremony to resurrect Heinrich I. At the ceremony, SS Psychic Marianna Blavatsky conjures up dark spirits, which transform three Übersoldaten into Dark Knights, Heinrich's lieutenants. She ultimately raises Heinrich I, who "thanks" her by turning her into his undead slave. In a climactic battle, Blazkowicz destroys the three Dark Knights, the undead Marianna Blavatsky, and Heinrich I. The SS chief Heinrich Himmler watches in horror, remarking afterwards "This American... he has ruined everything" as he leaves for Berlin.

Back in the OSA, Operation Resurrection is closed and Blazkowicz is off on some "R&R" — shooting Nazis.

:tf:

Y9JqieK.jpg

Edited by brue

• 4 months later...

skinuo igru juce, igrao sat i po, presao prvi level, za tih sat i po sam pucao iz aviona, topa, mitraljeza, i dual-wield automatskih pusaka i nisam ni jednom zaginuo (igrao na uber). sve sija sto moze da se pokupi, objectives su oznaceni i na mapi i na ekranu. igra ista kao i sve druge danas, bas sam se razocarao. 

Edited by Neptune

Born in trust sentenced to dust born in sin come on in

skinuo igru juce, igrao sat i po, presao prvi level, za tih sat i po sam pucao iz aviona, topa, mitraljeza, i dual-wield automatskih pusaka i nisam ni jednom zaginuo (igrao na uber). sve sija sto moze da se pokupi, objectives su oznaceni i na mapi i na ekranu. igra ista kao i sve druge danas, bas sam se razocarao. 

ili si ti mnogo dobar! :)