General Game News Thread

Slađan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Džejs Hol, tj. mister Monolith himself, postovao je na najvećem Blood komjuniti sajtu sledeću stvar:

I have been contemplating the idea bringing Blood back and was wondering how people might feel about it or if they were interested in helping me to do it.

- original game as it was, samo moderno

- multiplatform

- free

Kejleb šel roum agen!

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

Kad smo već kod nekromantije i matorih FPS-ova - Apogee i Rise of the Triad se vraćaju!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

• 1 month later...

Hm, BlackSpace.... malo više na RPS. Volim kad se ovako ništa ne zna... pa čak i kad bude sranje igra, taj početni marketinški suspens i misterija :d

http://www.rockpaper...ful-blackspace/

Postavili su na kickstarter i deluje jako dobro

http://www.kickstart...ve?ref=category

-It is said that the first time Takamatsu saw Judo he was horrified. This was because they bend their backs during their techniques.

• 3 weeks later...

We're looking for folks to come to Valve and playtest both released and unreleased versions of our games as well as play around with some of our hardware prototypes. If you have interest in stopping by (most sessions last around an hour), please fill out the survey below. We're looking for people local to the Seattle/Bellevue area, but you're welcome to fill out the survey no matter where you live as we may have plans for remote playtests in the future.

Thanks for your interest in helping us make better products!

UPDATE:

We are looking to add international support in the future. For now though, playtesting will be US only.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEniE5p.jpg

Ako je iko pratio debilariju zvanu Curiosity iz kuhinje volšebnog ludaka i prodavca magle Pitera Molinjua - pre neki dan je završena.

Ukratko, u pitanju je bila "igra" za mobilne, gde su ljudi besomučno tapkali po kockicama koje čine veliku kocku i njenih 50-ak slojeva.

Nakon odtapkavanja svih tih slojeva došlo se do centralne kockice, koju je tapnuo jedan momak po imenu Brajan koji je i "pobednik"  Curiosity projekta.

Njegova nagrada je to što će biti "bog nad bogovima" u novoj Molinjuovoj multiplejer god-game zvanoj GODUS, koja je nedavno dobila sredstva preko Kickstartera, a dobijaće i procenat od svega što igra zaradi (ako zaradi lol).

rebFJsG.jpg

Dan nakon što je izgovorio gorenavedeno, Molinju je u ipak saopštio da neće to baš biti tako, nego će trajti "recimo godinu dana".

Sve u svemu, matori ludi prdonja ponovo jaše, a evo i dva linka:

- Prvi link: RPS intervju sa Molinjuom uz sjajne odgovore na pitanja o svim nelogičnostima ovih projekata:

"The truth of the matter, I’ll be completely honest with you, is that being as small a company as we are, and with me leading that company, I just take these insane risks all the time. One of those insane risks was not doing it the logical way."

"Yeah, that’s a very good point. I hadn’t even thought of that, what an insane thing this is. You’re right."

"We maybe said it was possible to do on PC, but I think we didn’t do it on PC because we put all of our love of tapping into tapping with a finger and not with a mouse."

- Usput i drugi link: Za sve koji bogohule neprateći najbolji Twitter nalog svih vremena - Peter Molydeux i njegove fenomenalne ideje za igre:

• You are in a empty blank room. Now imagine if when you closed your eyes you saw another world? Yet you can only breathe when eyes are open
  • You play a sad and doomed elephant who is constantly blowing water out of it's trunk and flooding environments and their inhabitants
  • Just imagine a kart game where you spend most of the game building one with your mother in a shed, you are the only people alive on earth
  • Try to imagine a game in which you have an imaginary friend who doesn't believe you are real, you must convince them that you are.
  • I want to make a game that a parent plays during labor. The final boss can only be truly defeated by the sound of a crying baby.

Evo i nekog kao SS-a iz GODUS-a:

GsNgun9.jpg

Edited by shw.