General Game News Thread

Slađan

• 2 weeks later...

Heroes & Generals is a Free2Play Massive Online FPS with a Strategic Multiplayer Campaign, set in the midst of World War II Europe, where Axis and Allies fight for control.

The game uniquely merges epic first-person shooter action with a rich strategic layer, where your decisions have the power to turn the tide in an ongoing war among thousands of online players.

Players can choose to play as 'Heroes', fighting in the trenches, flying planes, commanding tanks and other vehicles on the battlefield, or take control of the war as 'Generals', determining the strategic direction and supporting fellow players by managing battlefield assets, army units and reinforcements.

Tear up the WWII frontlines, manage resources and engage thousands of online players in a persistent war campaign built for shooter and strategy fans.

Heroes & Generals is available for PC on Steam or through a browser, and the companion app that supports the 'Generals' part of the game 'Heroes & Generals: Mobile Command' is available for iOS and Android.

Fino je što su napravili live action trailer,mogao je gore malo bolji da bude. Igrao sam je baš davno još u early Alfi/Beti ali sad izgleda mnogo kompletnije + Steam :)

Edited by SteXmaN

Ovo je neko već kačio negde i može da bude baš zabavno ali deluje dosta teško, tj. kad neko izmasteruje drugi neće moći da mu prismrde, dok i oni ne izmasteruju :)

Na osnovu ovoga izgleda da imaju assisted aiming ili su svi igrali Quake i UT dok im oči nisu ispale, ja bih rekao ovo prvo

jebote, smorio si sa kukanjem vise :D

ovaj EA baš ne ume sa PR-om i marketingom. Pre mesec i po dana su oni izjavili da će švabe da osvoje zlato jer je najnovija FIFA tako sračunala i evo, to se desilo i oni umesto da se kurče sa tim, nema ih. A i ti Maddeni, NHL-ovi i ostali kurci skoro redovno im ubadaju rezultate velikih prvenstava i nekako mi se čini da oni to ne iskorišćavaju kako valja. 

pljk!

Atari Leads the March with Pridefest™, a New LGBT-Themed Game Coming Soon

Atari Builds Buzz for New LGBT Social-Sim Game on the Heels of GaymerX Convention

New York, NY– July 18, 2014 – Atari®, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, today announced the development of Pridefest™ an original social-sim game for tablets and mobile devices. Pridefest™ empowers players to create and launch their very own personalized pride parade in a city of their choosing.

The first LGBT-themed game from Atari, Pridefest™ gives players the opportunity to customize their own parade flotillas with colorful decorations and adorn their locale with eye-catching attractions and entertainment - with the goal of keeping their city happy and vibrant. Players will need to solve challenges and complete quests to unlock new parade and festival supplies, or receive other bonuses. The game will incorporate various personalization and social features, including the opportunity to chat with friends, visit each other’s city and create avatars bedecked in clothes and jewelry.