Metallica, Beograd, Usce, 8 maj

TWO New Dates in Europe

January 23, 2012

TWO announcements in one posting today! We'll be kicking off our European trek this year by starting in Prague, Czech Republic on May 7, 2012 at Synot Tip Arena, followed the very next day by a visit to Belgrade, Serbia at Usce Park on May 8th. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 'Black Album' is on the agenda (of course!) in keeping with the theme of the summer, and these will be the first two performances of it in its entirety.

Tickets for both shows go on sale this Friday, January 27. The sale in Prague begins at 9:00 AM, Belgrade at 10:00 AM. Met Club members should log in for details about their special pre-sale in Prague. The Prague pre-sale begins on January 24 at 8:00 AM local time and will end on January 25 at 7:00 PM local time.

You know the drill... keep watching here as we should have a few more additions later this week.

Judas Priest u Becu 5. maja .. jos kad bi neki hammerfall uleteo za kraj, negde 12-tog

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

brate pa nece oni svirati death magnetic na koncertu

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

brate pa nece oni svirati death magnetic na koncertu

Još gore, one pesme iz osamdesetih uopšte ne sviraju u tom fazonu, ne možeš master of puppets svirati ko MTV rok, mora to da bude masno i da pršti a ne umeju oni to više.

Mislim pusti Live Shit iz devedes treće i pusti bilo šta novije, to veze nema

Još gore, one pesme iz osamdesetih uopšte ne sviraju u tom fazonu, ne možeš master of puppets svirati ko MTV rok, mora to da bude masno i da pršti a ne umeju oni to više.

Mislim pusti Live Shit iz devedes treće i pusti bilo šta novije, to veze nema

mislim da tripujes, oni i dalje opasno sviraju, samo se dzejmsu glas "malo" uzjebao

Ma sviraju i dalje kao besni, nema tu sta, ima i masti i cvaraka i svega za vudua :P

Evo ti 2009. godine kako zvuci blackened i uopste ceo taj koncert, znaci ne tako davno ...

A sto se tice Hetfielda i pevanja, jbg, to je tako od Load-a, pa i nema neke svrhe zaliti za njegovim

glasom kad fura taj "kaubojski" stil pevanja vec 10+ godina....

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

kapiram da sad imaju tolko para i da su tolko kul da ce biti dobro. Nisam isao 2004 jer sam kreten. sad cu ici (daj boze zdravlja), iako najavljuju ceo album black, a ja sam prestao da ih slusam posle justice for all.

Inace ovaj uzasno peva sada :( , mada ono koga boli kurac

You may have gone to Cambridge, but I'm an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy

Svirace ceo Black,tako je najavljeno.Ja sam propustio 2004.jer sam se istripovao da ce da smore sa St.Anger-om.Gledao liste iz Nemacke i mislio sam da ce tako biti i kod nas.Tad sam ziveo u Jerkovicu i sve se culo sta sviraju.To mi je bio jedan od najvecih zajeba u zivotu,pogotovo sto nisam neki fan Metallice.

The rain makes such a lovely sound

To those who're six feet underground