pričajte

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sutra imam kolokvijum iz oet-a...but then i got high, then i got hiiiiiiigh..

Davno sam polozio sa 9kom, prosao celo gradivo noc pred ispit, narokao se guarane i otisao i polozio :) ne zato sto sam pametan nego zato sto sam ucio 2 godine oet u srednjoj pa ostalo u glavi sve od kompleksnih brojeva preko elektrostatike do indukcionih kola =) secam se kako nas je ona ciganstura jebala sa RLC kolima i rednim i paralelnim. Ljudi su imali problema da nauce konturne struje, tevenenovu teoremu itd roflzlol =p elem, trebalo bi da ucim gradj. materijale, imam kol. u sredu 300 strana >.>

It is in the end whatever the hell I want it to be, and when I'm through with it it's gonna blow a hole, this wide, straight through the world's own idea of itself.

Sutra imam kolokvijum iz oet-a...but then i got high, then i got hiiiiiiigh..

Juče sam ceo dan slušao tu stvar :>

@Srećan put Coko :)

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful".

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power".

Superbia in Proelio

WHEN YOU WATCH JEWS BACKWARDS, THEY KEEP GIVING SO MUCH LAND BACK TO THE PALESTINIANS, THE GERMANS DECIDE TO BRING MILLIONS OF THEM BACK TO LIFE

Every morning they would go to their ovens and pull out the freshly baked jews, give them a pair of shoes from a pile, load them on trains and distribute them to all of Europe!

:-)