DOTA 2 - slobodna diskusija

Pr0toSS

odradio test kviz na dotabuffu,poprilicno me dobro procitalo :)

The Dota Knight

You try to be a good person, but the truth is everyone on your team finds you insufferable. It's not that they aren't listening to you; it's that they already muted you after 2 minutes in.

Be honest… at times you can be a micromanager. Sometimes you are a bit too detailed oriented for simple pubs to understand. One of your weaknesses is adaptability to unexpected situations, but when things do go as you planned it is masterful.

The real benefit of having you on the team is that sometimes the enemy hates you just as much as your teammates. If you can troll them enough to plant a seed of despair we may just win this game.

You don't deserve to be in the trench with these peasants. They're lucky they even got match made with you. If there were five of you on the same team, you would have won AND casted a TI at the same time. That's how versatile and knowledgeable you are when it comes to Dota.
The one disadvantage of having 5 of you in a match? There’s no way you could find enough farm to be satisfied with your performance. You’ve been caught farming while your team fought 4v5 before, haven’t you? That’s okay because you just needed to finish that last item.

:DD
Edited by tower-

• 2 weeks later...

@lucky,mislio sam da nema ko ne zna za taj sajt :)

@bolkonski  It's not that they aren't listening to you; it's that they already muted you after 2 minutes in. :))

@tower hard carry !

ali i dalje nisi ostavio link :)) (a ja se javljam 20 dana kasnije).

Ma vi mene vozate siguran sam - jel smo došli u neko novo doba gde se ne linkuje zanimljivi sadržaj na koji se naiđe? 

oduvek smo kačili odgovarajući link kojim ćeš doći do nekog testa/igre/sadržaja.

linkuju se yt klipovi i slike, a ko na 363 strani dota 2 podforuma ne zna sta je dotabuff, a bio je linkovan ko zna koliko puta, kviz onda i nije za njega. U stvari za takve je resenje kviza:

cyka

:D

fml