Igrice

bagerseN

www.gamehippo.com mada ne znam u kakvom je stanju sajt sada... posto ga nisam posecivao duze vreme...

She's soft and warm and almost weightless.

Her perfume is a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes.

I tell her that everything will be all right. That i'll save her from whatever she's scared of and take her far, far away.

I tell her i love her

bas sam hteo da otvorim topic za to :) pravio je isti lik koji je radio warning forever. kvalitetno shtivo ^_^

Edited by kruko

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

blah, sad sam citao na forumu njihovom, mutlija nece skoro biti, lik ne zna da iskodira to. kao i sve one man show igre, i ova ce ostati samo biser koji je mogao da zasija, ali nije, jer nema leba od njega :/

bilo bi lepo da je otkupi neko poput introversiona i napravi mega hit ^_^ al' dobro, uskoro ce multiwinia, ako nista drugo ^_^

multiwinia2.jpg

Edited by kruko

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...