2.1 Proffesions Review, Offical preview. New shitz

Silencer

We have taken the time to put together a brief preview of the Profession changes for the upcoming content patch. This list does not contain all of the upcoming changes, but instead gives a brief look at what is to come.

Alchemy

* Elixirs now stack in two categories, Battle (Offensive) and Guardian (Defensive) Elixirs. You can only have one of each type of Elixir up at a time. As a result Elixirs now stack with class abilities such as "Arcane Intellect."

* Four new defensive elixirs have been added. Two are on trainers, one is in Halaa and one is in Cenarion Expedition.

* "Flask of Petrification" can no longer be turned off during its duration, but it now will clear all threat from all monsters for the duration of the effect. Though monsters may reaquire you after the effect ends.

* The cost to purchase Imbued Vials has been reduced.

Enchanting

* Enchant Bracer-Spellpower had its primal costs reduced slightly.

* Enchanting recipes that increase spell damage now also increase healing as well.

* The "Major Defense Bracer" enchantment has been moved from Ethereum Researchers to Ethereum Nullifiers.

Engineering

* A recipe for "Frost Grenades" and the "Icy Blasting Primers" needed to make them are now on engineering trainers.

* Engineering recipes can now be placed in engineering bags, as can engineer made fireworks.

* Many engineering recipes will now give skillups for longer than the previously did.

* "Seaforium" now opens locked chests as well as locked doors

* The Poultryizer and Nigh Invulnerability Belt now cause mishaps less often.

* The Goblin Rocket Launcher cooldown has been reduced significantly.

* 11 new epic goggles have been introduced at 350 engineering skill and are available from the trainer. They range from cloth to plate, and have a variety of stats to appeal to most talent specs.

Fishing

* The fishing timer has been reduced from 30 to 20 seconds and it now takes less time to fish.

* The fishing timer can no longer run through its duration without a fish biting.

* Fishing has been removed from Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.

* You can now fish in Underbog.

Jewelcrafting

* The jewelcrafting UI now has gems split up by color so it is easier to find gems of a specific color to create.

* A number new gem cuts to existing gems have been added to the game. Included among them are a spell hit gem and more multi-stat gems that have attack power on them.

* Jewelcrafters can make two new melee oriented meta gems. One is found randomly as a world drop and the other sold by the reputation vendor.

* Thorium requirements for most recipes has been reduced.

* Prospecting now always yields at least 1 gem. Overall, the amount of gems received from prospecting has been increased.

* New recipes have been added that use the Jaggal and Shadow Pearls.

Leatherworking

* Skinning higher level creatures will give more leather; you will no longer get a single leather scrap.

* "Knothide Armor" kits now require less leather to make and give skill increases for longer.

* Leatherworking made primalstrike set now has an attack power set bonus rather than a strength set bonus.

In addition to the Black Temple's appearance in the upcoming 2.1 patch, an abundance of new solo and small-group content is coming to World of Warcraft. Groups and solo adventurers will discover much to do in the new quest hubs of Skettis, Ogri'la, and the Ethereum Prison. Druids will be able to acquire their epic Flight Form, and what's more, everyone can now quest for their very own Nether Drake epic flying mount! Read about these additions in more detail on our Under Development page.

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Druid Epic Flight Form

The Druid Epic flight form will be available through a series of quests, similar to the Warlock and Paladin Epic mount quests before it. This quest series will also open up a new boss in Sethekk Halls, and ultimately to the epic flight form.

Da nije malo previse za druide ?

everyone can now quest for their very own Nether Drake epic flying mount!

ovo ce da bude repeatable reputation farm sa netherwingom, znajuci blizz, verovatno sporije nego za WS frostsabera

ipak, onaj armored 360% epix netherdrake kog ce seasonal arena chamopini da dobijaju je ono sto se trazhi, sve ostalo cao zdravo =o)

Druid Epic Flight Form

The Druid Epic flight form will be available through a series of quests, similar to the Warlock and Paladin Epic mount quests before it. This quest series will also open up a new boss in Sethekk Halls, and ultimately to the epic flight form.

Da nije malo previse za druide ?

Ovo je jos ranije bilo najavljeno, trebali su i ranije da ubace. A zasto previse? Jel druidi sad wtfpwunuju ili sta? :)

Edited by MikacNS

Pa pre su govorili kako Warloc dobija epic mounta dzabe.

To su naravno govorili oni chije se poznavanje klase svodilo na "Can u portal me to Thunderbluff plx?" i "WTF dude, why dont u heal me! I saw u heal your pet"

... Istina je da je taj mount koshtao vishe vremena od obichnog Epic mount-a, a vreme > novac. :P

Watafak!

meni je obicna flying froma sasvim dovoljna. cak i da imam novaca za epix flying mounta nebi ga uzimao jer flying forma nema casting time. a ova epix flying forma ce sigurno biti neki neverending q chain al ako budem imao vremena/golda pokusacu da ga uradim.

e da

to acquire their EPIC Flight Form

wtf ? kako class ability moze biti epic?

gief epic fireball then!! :P

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

>Tom Chilton explains the workings: ‘With BC the Arena system gives rewards on par with the best you’ll find in the rest of the game. Any time we start new raids, we’ll start a new Arena season that gives us the opportunity to add a new set of Arena rewards to keep up with that. Each season lasts three months, and at the end of that, based on your position on the ladder, each person in the top team is going to receive an Epic armoured Netherdrake mount.’ > >So as a motivation for playing the Arena, you’ll score items equal with the best available, the Epic mount and the simple prestige of strutting around as numero uno.

sad ne mogu da nadjem gde se pricha koliko ce brzhi da budu ti oklopljeni netherdrakeovi, i da li ce da se gleda serverwide ili battlegroup top team ali da ce biti najbrzha stvar za sada u igri - bitje =o)

Cekaj to znaci da npr. necu moci da koristim Adept elixir i elixir of greater firepower? [:(]

nece da moze

uglavnom ekonomija svih servera ima da prsne za nedelju dana.. posto se najvise para uzimalo na trave

sad ce za raid da treba tipa major mana pot/healing flask i 2 vrste elixira...iliti cene ima da padnu samo tako zbog mnogo manje potraznje potsa and shietz...no more 6k firebolts spit..moracu da reroll herbalisam za nesto isplativije

T_T

sad ne mogu da nadjem gde se pricha koliko ce brzhi da budu ti oklopljeni netherdrakeovi, i da li ce da se gleda serverwide ili battlegroup top team ali da ce biti najbrzha stvar za sada u igri - bitje =o)

bice 310%, tj. zajedno sa riding cropom iste brzine kao i dosadasnji taxi

Bolje 10 godina student, nego 10 godina penzioner!

PO posledjim mojim licnim saznanjima netherdrake mount bi mogao biti 360 % brzine .

Neke starije informacije su takodje pominjale da ce biti 320 % .

Ostaje da vidimo sta ce blizzard da smuti .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

vecina ljudi koja ima epix flying mountove i ne koriste taxi jel on neide najkracim putem ..jednom sam iz Azshare u Winterspring leteo preko Orgrimara ffs

Ma bas bezveze, najbolje da sa flying mountom ides lepo direktan let Azshara -> Winter [:D]

neko mi je ukrao kriglu...

oh noes =o)

kili opusti se

ako je tachan onaj black temple atunement nema tog casual playera koji ce videti unutrashnjost istog =o)

Da li?

Da li?

[:D]

You may have gone to Cambridge, but I'm an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy

Ma bas bezveze, najbolje da sa flying mountom ides lepo direktan let Azshara -> Winter

samo kazem da svi flight pathovi ne idu najkracim putem i kao primer sam naveo da sam pre godinu dana leteo iz Azhare u Winterspring preko Orgrimara i da je u Outlandu slicna situacija...zato je bolje u Outlandu koristiti epic fly mounta nego taxi ..mozes da letis najkracim putem

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

Kek za elixere :))))))

A few things for you today which you should take note of including Alchemy Elixir changes.

In an upcoming patch we will be changing the way elixirs function, allowing a player to only have two elixirs on them at any one time. The change will allow you to use one offensive elixir, and one defensive elixir. All elixirs will be set into one of these two categories. This also means that although elixirs of the same type cannot be used at the same time, they will now stack with class buffs.

This change will generally not impact solo players who currently already only use one or two elixirs at a time, but will certainly be a restriction for players who tend to use a lot of elixirs simultaneously. In the case of raid and small group parties the change is a clear benefit. The need for herbs and materials, and thus the strain on a guild or individual alchemist to collect these items is lowered substantially, in combination with the encounters being tuned with the limitation in mind. This change to elixirs and flasks also allows us to improve and expand the alchemy profession in new ways, and removes the need to design and balance encounters around the potential use of all possible elixirs. We

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg