Gothic 3

G!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* There will be around 550 different quests, of which 25 belong to the main story. It won't be possible to do all quests in one game, because a large part is only available when a certain group favours you.

* The hero will have 9 different attributes.

* There are about 70 different talents/perks in seven different professions:

o Fighting (17)

o Hunting (10)

o Magic (11)

o Forging/Smithing (5)

o Thief skills (11)

o Alchemy (7)

o Other talents (6)

The developers think it will be possible to reach about level 30. For every level you'll get the usual 10 learning points and every skill or talents costs 5 LP.

* It'll take about 50 hours to finish the main story. For the rest of the quests you'll need another 100 hours.

* The player will spend about 60% of the time in the woods and fields of Myrtana. The other 40% will be spend in the desert area of Varant and the snowy planes of Nordmarr, about 20% each.

* There are around 1000 different items to be found in the entire world.

* For the 250.000 dialogs 62 different voice-actors were used. That is about 18 hours of spoken dialog.

* The zoom options of the camera range from first-person perspective to bird-eye view.

tesko moze da omane :)

fallout_table.gif

Taman, jos da skupim pare za novu graficku posto fx5600 je .... zalost. Ali perks, nisam nesto ispratio G3 jer sto se manje nadam bolje cu da prodjem filozovija je na snazi, to perks kao u F1/2 i FT:BoS igrama ili nesto kao:

- 1h sword Lv4 = perk: You get +10% to critical

a ? a ? a ?

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.

* There will be around 550 different quests, of which 25 belong to the main story. It won't be possible to do all quests in one game, because a large part is only available when a certain group favours you.

* The hero will have 9 different attributes.

* There are about 70 different talents/perks in seven different professions:

o Fighting (17)

o Hunting (10)

o Magic (11)

o Forging/Smithing (5)

o Thief skills (11)

o Alchemy (7)

o Other talents (6)

The developers think it will be possible to reach about level 30. For every level you'll get the usual 10 learning points and every skill or talents costs 5 LP.

* It'll take about 50 hours to finish the main story. For the rest of the quests you'll need another 100 hours.

* The player will spend about 60% of the time in the woods and fields of Myrtana. The other 40% will be spend in the desert area of Varant and the snowy planes of Nordmarr, about 20% each.

* There are around 1000 different items to be found in the entire world.

* For the 250.000 dialogs 62 different voice-actors were used. That is about 18 hours of spoken dialog.

* The zoom options of the camera range from first-person perspective to bird-eye view.

tesko moze da omane :)

Gde bre da omane. Ovo ce da bude: "Drz gace Oblivione, gotov si".

"of which 25 belong to the main story".

Pretpostavljam da ce ovi questovi i ako ih ima 25 biti stravicno dugi i iz nekoliko hiljada delova. [:p]

"As gets obvious in the answers above, freedom of action is one of the key-features in all the Gothic games. Yet, concerning the skills, the only freedom the game player had so far was to pick a handful of them and make their numerical value rise to 100% (or higher). The freedom in Gothic 3 goes far beyond that point. In order to achieve a greater diversity, we have introduced the mini-talents, so-called perks. Instead of watching a number rise with each invested learning point, the player can actually decide upon what exactly he wants to learn. One-handed sword fighting is the basic perk he needs to be able to carry a sword without killing himself by mistake. This talent can then be upgraded with perks like quick attack, extra-damage against Orcs, power attack, two swords at once, pierce attack, agile movement, etc.! The chosen combination of perks forms the individual fighting style. As you can see, it all boils down to the term freedom. Funny enough, freedom is not a pervasive element in the game's postwar story. "

Gothic 3 - Facts

►Story

* The orcs have destroyed the kingdom but now follow other aims. (PCGames)

* You will meet old friends and enemies.

* The story will no longer be told in chapters. (PCA)

* Xardas will play an important role.

* The ship will not sink as it was alleged in many places.

* The main plot will deal with the conquered kingdom and the consequences of the orc

fallout_table.gif

► Hardware requirements: Attention ! "RunsBest" (maximum):

* Athlon 64 3000+/P4 2,8 GHz

* 1 Gbyte RAM

* Geforce 6800 GT/Radeon X800 Pro

* Highest detail (4xFSAA and 8:1 AF), Geforce 7800 GT/GTX or

* Ati Radeon X1000-series is necessary !

* The minimum requirements are not know by now, but they should probably be like:

o 2 GHz Pentium 4/AMD 2000+

o 1024 MB Ram

o 64 MB graphics card

o Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista

o DVD-Rom

o DirectX 8.0

Josh kad bi imao mashinu za ovo :(

Oh hai!

Underground will live forever baby. We just like roaches. Never dying always living.

► Hardware requirements: Attention ! "RunsBest" (maximum):

* Athlon 64 3000+/P4 2,8 GHz

* 1 Gbyte RAM

* Geforce 6800 GT/Radeon X800 Pro

* Highest detail (4xFSAA and 8:1 AF), Geforce 7800 GT/GTX or

* Ati Radeon X1000-series is necessary !

* The minimum requirements are not know by now, but they should probably be like:

o 2 GHz Pentium 4/AMD 2000+

o 1024 MB Ram

o 64 MB graphics card

o Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista

o DVD-Rom

o DirectX 8.0

meni samo fali 512Mb rama !

ovo ostalo imam, neshto je i bolje od potrebnog.

tako da ce meni raditi ki blesavo :)

kako cudan filing...

konacno mogu da igram neku novu igricu...

do sada sam sa starim kompom bio u fazonu vidim igricu i kazem odmah "sranje je" i trazim joj mane... kako cudan filing :)

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

On September 12th we have shipped a Goldmaster version of Gothic 3 for replication. However, due to several problems that got known only afterwards no production has taken place, instead we decided to create another, new goldmaster.

This new master is currently (Sep 21st) still being worked on!

Therefore, no one has had any access to the version that will start selling on October 13th in various European territories.

No testing (by external persons) of this version can have been done. All test results that have been published up to now are based on the scrapped goldmaster or in many cases on even older preview versions.

Koliko igra treba da bude bagovita pa da chak ni jebeni JoWood nece takvu da je prodaje? Ako. Taman dok se igra sa patch-evima dovede do igrivog stanja (godinica, do dve :D) ja cu valjda imati komp koji ovo moze da tera. :))))))))

btw i Gothic 3 site je pao... Toplo preporuchujem svima da stishaju entuzijazam. :D

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

Lazi !!! LAZI !!!!

hehehehehe

Ako se osvrenemo na JoWood i njihove igre, ide ona stara, prvo svabe igraju jedno 6 meseci pa ostatak sveta. To me je uvek nerviralo. Ta "Mi smo nemci, bolji smo od vas" mentalitet a 90% njih su potomci silovanja. Retardi.

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.