Detoks WOW-a

934. The biggest problem with wow isn't Blizzard. It is stupid people who are often heard saying "You have to work to get your epics". A quick reminder. WoW isn't a difficult game. Heck videos of rank 14 warriors are all over yourtube.com and only very few have any skill whatsoever. It's all about the time you invest and the less you have of a real life the more time you have to "invest" in this virtual world. If you are used to being very good at computer games or beating others at FPSers don't come strolling to this type of game thinking you will p0wn everyone with your mad $41||z. This game is all about how much time you have. A quick guide to becoming good at WoW: 1) tell all your friends you are moving away for 6 months 2) quit your job 3) call your mom and tell her you need a place to stay for a week or two 4) hide in your mother's basement and ignore her when she complains it's been 3 months 5) feed yourself with cheesies and Mountain Dew... don't worry about getting fat because your in game character will not change it's appearance. Chances are that Orc of yours is better looking than the real you anyways 6) play... I mean level up to 60 quickly... kill everything you can. 7) Purchase gold online for your repairs and those weapons you want... don't worry everyone is doing it 8) purchase the best items you can at the AH 9) pvp every evening and night but sleep during the day when all those people who make the economy run are busy 10) rank up to level 14 this way. You are now good at World of Warcraft. What about skills you say? You don't need any! Having great weapons is all you need and rank 14 will get you that. Heck if you join one of those raiding guilds... you know the kind that asks that you have no friends IRL you could get some pretty cool weapons there too. But don't you dare let anyone else spend more time than you in those battlegrounds cause then they'd be "better" than you.

899. Because those who can kick your ass are not because they are better than you but because they have less live than you. Keeping this in mind, you are glad they are kicking your ass, actually.

Edited by Randa

hmm ne .. to je ne moguce za 3 dana 43lvl

evo ja igram bukvalno 20h dnevno i radim sve vrmee kvestove i sad sam 39.lvl i imam gold za mounta

znaci brze od ovog ne mzoe

plus sto kinezi samo grinduju ,ne rade kvestove

tu samu prednosti znaci ja uradim 3 kvesta i dobijem npr 10k exp-a a on stoji u jednom mestu i za to vreme dobije npr 5k :/

mada ne znam tacno kako oni lvlluju tako da ne znam ni da objasnim ali 43 lvl za 3 dana je imbalance

hmm ne .. to je ne moguce za 3 dana 43lvl

evo ja igram bukvalno 20h dnevno i radim sve vrmee kvestove i sad sam 39.lvl i imam gold za mounta

znaci brze od ovog ne mzoe

plus sto kinezi samo grinduju ,ne rade kvestove

tu samu prednosti znaci ja uradim 3 kvesta i dobijem npr 10k exp-a a on stoji u jednom mestu i za to vreme dobije npr 5k :/

mada ne znam tacno kako oni lvlluju tako da ne znam ni da objasnim ali 43 lvl za 3 dana je imbalance

koliko je beshe rekord za lvl60 - malo jache od 4 dana?

i to ne 4 ingame dana, vec rl dana. secam se da je kole komentarisao kako je bio u pravu da je kvestovanje > *

ja u opste ne jurim playtime

to je potpuno ne bitno

znaci to je bolesno da pazis na to ,treba da se logoutujes svaki put kad unstances sa stolice ,jedes ,odes u wc ili bilo sta ja ponekad ostavim samo da stoji u mestu po pola sata - sat cesto

heh da :) zao mi je sto nisam korejanac :p da mogu da igram 24h dnevno : (

za tih 5-6 h sto spavam dnevno mi beze u lvlovanju :(

Izlevelovao je huntera za 4+ dana ingame, koristici se altovima tj mailom za AH i iteme, nije afk-ovao ni sekundu, izloguje se i onda satima kopa po thottbotu da nadje najbolji raspored resavanja kvestova itd. Naravno hunter jer on ne mora da staje dok grinda i moze da izsolira skoro svaki tezak kvest. Mislim, covek je pro, killy ne treba da se poredis sa njim, a tebi svaka cast na "postenom" brzom levelovanju lika.

E da, skinuo sam sa neta guide tog lika, tesko ga je naci i radi se o skeniranim slikama tako da ne mogu da vam saljem na mail (ima oko 7 MB). Fajl se zove 1-60.rar ako vas ne mrzi da trazite po netu. Lik koji ga je pisao (tj njegov heroj) se zove Jamela ili Jamelia ili Jamella ili tako nesto (mislim da je ono prvo ali nisam siguran znam da je nesto tako, kopajte po guglu).

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

kiligore imash negde na oficijalnim forumima lik je izlevelovao huntera na lvl 60 za 4 dana in game ... l2p

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

lol killy koji si ti kralj,sigurno si mnogo gotivan irl  [:D]

btw koji ti je nick?

[smajli3]

ostavio sam screen shot ovde sa mojim nickom ,inace ne mogu da ti kazem do 60og da me ne bi zamarao u toku lvlovanja ...

@storm

pa dobro sta me boli uvo za huntera

kad ni ne igram huntera ,nit be boli kurac za play time

kiligore ali zaista oduvek si bio providan ... cak i dok si igrao war .. mogu da zamislim kakav si sada :(

/spit /poke /mock

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will