Snow & Rain

posmatraci

yap ... nice ... very nice ... mogu samo dazamislim lica ljudi koji nemaju malo jache kompove ... he he he he he HE HE HE HE HE HE

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

A fak, menjaju priesta...

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

Extra vest!

O onako nisam mogao da "umorim" karticu sa wow-om pa sam ukljucio i anisotropic, valjda ce to vreme bar dobro da odrade posto je grafika u wowu ionako losha, mislim one planine = razvucene teksture u nebesa - lol

BTW to ce biti samo kozmetika i naravno da nece imati nikakvog uticaja na lag vec na graficku, a sigurno ce moci da se iskljuci.

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

^^to je vec bolje

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

bilzard nikad ne razochara ...

imate ovde filmice od 5 mb pa vidite kako ce da izgleda ... vishe nego zadovoljan sam

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will