Otvorene kapije

Kemp.

Ascent guild na Medivih US serveru, izgleda prvi stigose da zavrse s donacijama, i pocnu otvaranje kapija. Ispod je link za oficijelni sajt guilde, par lepih screenova.

link

Zivo me zanima sta ce izleteti iz kapije ;D, a i nagadja se o invazijama na par oblasti. Joj koji ce lag da bude, stvarno neznam kako su zamislili da sve to izgleda(i da radi), kad izleti njih 300 miliona :D

Ko laze taj i krade ko krade ima cokolade

prognoziram lag od 10000+ do dc :P ajd da vidimo i to cudo

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

daaaaaamn this is 2 good .... bice super , ajde da mi se i jednom isplati kako valja sto imam dobar komp :)

Edited by StormScion

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

A oce meni neko da objasni celu pricu oko tih kapija? Mrzelo me je da pratim uvodne price oko toga, i sad me mrzi da se informishem o tome.

Mislio sam da ce to biti samo jedna instanca... a ne prokleti rat. :D

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

A oce meni neko da objasni celu pricu oko tih kapija? Mrzelo me je da pratim uvodne price oko toga, i sad me mrzi da se informishem o tome.

Mislio sam da ce to biti samo jedna instanca... a ne prokleti rat. :D

2 instance tachnije... a rat je samo shminka, takozvani world event

2 instance tachnije... a rat je samo shminka, takozvani world event

Pa cemu onda lozenje aman? :)

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

Pa cemu onda lozenje aman? :)

but damn it is damn 2 cool ... damn

bice velik fajt sigurno mobova kada se otvore kapije ... i viiiice uber cool ... sta napravi blizard to niko ne moze

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

1 + 1 su tri :)

mada 20 + 40 = 60ljudi / 2instance = 30

odbijete jednu 0 i dobijete 3 instnace :)))

joj samo da updateuju sajt ... i neki filmic da izadje , bice bruka ^_^ ima da gankujem sta stignem :)