Aj pricajte...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ne nego rat svetova od H.G. Velsa

Nije tachno. Odgledaj Dragon ball Z i bice ti jasno da se u onome shto si napisao manje-vishe opisuje dolazak Sajonaca (Vejita i Napa) na zemlju. Nemash ti iguana pojma.

btw jel' postoji mozda film Rat svetova, ali bash stara verzija? Neshto se prisecam nechega, da li je to to...

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

ne znam da li se zezash ili ne ali evo ipak originalnog teksta:

1. THE EVE OF THE WAR

JOURNALIST: No one would have believed, in the last years of the

nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds

of space.

No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope

studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered

the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds

immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and

surely, they drew their plans against us.

At midnight on the twelfth of August, a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars

and sped towards Earth. Across two hundred million miles of void, invisibly hurtling

towards us, came the first of the missiles that were to bring so much calamity to Earth.

As I watched, there was another jet of gas. It was another missile, starting on its way.

And that's how it was for the next ten nights. A flare, spurting out from Mars - bright

green, drawing a green mist behind it - a beautiful, but somehow disturbing sight. Ogilvy,

the astronomer, assured me we were in no danger. He was convinced there could be no

living thing on that remote, forbidding planet.

JOURNALIST: Then came the night the first missile approached Earth. It was thought

to be an ordinary falling star, but next day there was a huge crater in the middle of the

Common, and Ogilvy came to examine what lay there: a cylinder, thirty yards across,

glowing hot... and with faint sounds of movement coming from within.

Suddenly the top began moving, rotating, unscrewing, and Ogilvy feared there was a

man inside, trying to escape. he rushed to the cylinder, but the intense heat stopped him

before he could burn himself on the metal.

It seems totally incredible to me now that everyone spent that evening as

though it were just like any other. From the railway station came the sound of

shunting trains, ringing and rumbling, softened almost into melody by the distance. It all

seemed so safe and tranquil.

sto se tiche filma, da, postoji stari film iz 1953.

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

ne kapiram.. uvek sam mislio da pijani ljudi koji su usput pospani i smrde odu da se istushiraju, popiju 2 brufena i legnu da spavaju dok im internet a kamoli forumi nisu ni na kraj pameti.

Najjace da ces da popijes dva brufena mrtav pijan...ne bi te bilo vishe, chuka cao.

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

Word. Ukombinovao sam svojevremeno i uopshte mi nije bilo dobro.

I jos uvek se nisi oporavio? :))

Jutros sam cekao da posaljem pisma neka u posti najmanje 20 minuta a ispred mene je bilo samo dvoje ljudi. To mi je trenutno najveci utisak ovog dana. Ali se posle sve "izvadilo" stapicima sa sirom u "Kestenu".

kruko ajm vit ju:)))

dobio sam diplomu za zavrsetak srednje skole i proslavljao sa drugarima tako da sam se sad probudio i nesto neam sta da radim sad

mogao bi da popravljam tetki telefon al mi se pre ide na neku adu

edesi.org :)

Vege, sta si pio juce ? Priznaj ! ;)

Mene su probudili pre jedno tri sata. Onda sam jela i gledala matursko na dvd-u.

Ne mogu da verujem koliko sam se smejala! Uzas :D

Zatim sad do sada igrala gta i reko aj da vidim sta ima na forumu... :)

I tako...

1127426265i36372pd.gif

oporavljam se od sinocne all night under the sheets action i losheg spavanja posle toga jel sam zaspao sav neshto uvijen .. sacu sabijem has i nazad na peglanje knjige .. josh loma i to ce biti gotovo pa cu onda da vospa jedno 5 dana

• crno nam se piše

• belo nam se šmrče

• mind over matter

• jebo sam vam mater

upao mi je bozhicni pingvin u kucu i hoce da uzme mog ruzhicastaog briska da bi mogao da otera zle bebe sa ufrckanom ruzhicastom kosom.

A ja bash necu da mu dam...shta on ima protiv beba ??

i ovo bi trebalo da bude smesno...!?!?...

razmisljam koga bih prvo spalio u peci kad bi postao firer...i gde bi mogao da otvorim jedan visokobudzetni logor sa svim mogucim spravama za mucenje i ostalim stvarima...

...hopes need smashing!_