M*A*S*H

M*A*S*H (1970)

M*A*S*H (TV-Series 1972-1983)

kad su pushtali na palmi... :) (pre par dana sma video na tv`u kraj jedne epizode, i obradovalo me je to, shto se josh uvek negde pushta:) )

btw. e bi mogo neko da mi nadje uvodnu ziku iz M*A*S*H`a :)

( [;)] )...

<font size="1"><font color="white">... I tako isho ja sam pustinjom sa bozarom u ruci...</font id="white"></font id="size1">

<font color="orange"><font size="1">..Give me a kiss to build the dream on

and my imagination will drive upon that

sweet heart i ask no more than this

a kiss to build the dream on....</font id="size1"></font id="orange">

• 2 weeks later...

...so this guy needs to get 20 pounds of heroin across the sahara dessert, but he's affraid of the authoritise so he packs them in rubber whapers and feed's it to a camell..now the camell's stomach acid is much stronger than any man's so it burns throuigh the wrapres and the camell absorbs the stuff - it was high for 7 months!

otprilike, ali replika je 80% tachna =o)))

mash je legenda.

meni je u pocetku bila glupa, jer sam prvo gledao film koji me je totalno raspametio, ali ako pogledas 2-3 epizode navuces se...

Realno, da odgledas 2-3 epizode Marisol, navukao bi se...cista radoznalost da vidis sta ce biti daljem nista drugo :)

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic