Prvi Hearthstone turnir - 28.12.2013.

Lucky

re1 2 : 0 Mammothhead, gg, jako dobro odigrano, partije zanimljive, narocito prva :). srecno dalje!! :)

There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse...and everybody in the village says,"how wonderful" and the Zen master says,"we'll see".Two years later The boy falls off the horse,breaks his leg and everyone in the village says,"how terrible" And the Zen master says,"We'll see".Then,a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight...except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up and everybody in the village says,"How wonderful" and the Zen master says,"We'll see".

Mammothhead 0 : nepravda 2 gg wp :)

There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse...and everybody in the village says,"how wonderful" and the Zen master says,"we'll see".Two years later The boy falls off the horse,breaks his leg and everyone in the village says,"how terrible" And the Zen master says,"We'll see".Then,a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight...except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up and everybody in the village says,"How wonderful" and the Zen master says,"We'll see".

Prvi turnira u Hearthstone se upravo zavrsio. http://challonge.com/prvihsnew

1. re1

2. leadb

3. Nepravda 

Cestitam re1 na osvojenom turniru. Nadam se da je svima bilo zanimljivo na probnom turniru. 

Ne znam Lucky kako je mislio da raspodeli nagrade, ko god da je osvojio CSGO neka me doda na steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/330A/ , da mu udelim nagradu. Ili Lucky nek me doda pa on da podeli svima kao malo oficijalnije ^^

Hvala Rejz :) eto ja malo pomogao. Lepo je sto ima ljudi, sledeci turnir ko god da organizuje ja cu pomoci ukoliko je potrebno. I taman da organizujemo sve kako treba. Sa malim ucescem, pravim brojem ucesnika, stream-om i ostalim stvarima. 

Edited by SpiRo

gg re1, zasluzio si :)