MMORPG General News Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Izgleda da Webzen radi na jos dve igre koje tek treba sluzbeno da najavi http://www.mmoculture.com/2014/06/webzen-korean-developer-teases-2-new-in-development-online-games/.

Pored toga, pre otprilike mesec dana spojili su se gPotato i Webzen i objedinili sve njihove igre u jedan globalni portal http://www.webzen.com/main

"Im the great Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole!"

• 2 weeks later...

AOEO launched in August of 2011, with its first two civilizations, the Greeks and Egyptians. Over the years, we added the Persians, the Celts, the Babylonians and the Norse. We also added new modes like the Defense of Crete and Skirmish, to provide for multiple styles of play. In the summer of 2012 we even changed the basic model of the game itself, allowing players to earn Empire Points and play their way to owning more civilizations and vanity items, and adding shifting Alliances to give high-level Empires more reasons to make wars upon each other.

None of this would have been possible, of course, without our friends and partners at Robot Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. They were the architects of the ancient world where we fought and played together. We were ambitious and risky with AOEO in a number of respects; some of these experiments worked, and some did not. As the saying goes, I do think that we ended up among the stars, most of the time.

The most thanks, though, belong to you, the players of the game. It has been a pleasure and an honor serving you all. Thank you for the time you have spent with us, exploring all these little worlds together and conquering them for the glory of your Alliance and your Empire. Thank you especially for the times you spent with each other, in PVP matches, in co-op quests, and in the forums and the rest of the internet. Thank you for playing.

Nikako nisam mogao da isprobam igru jer je bilo nemoguce skinuti je preko Stima u nasoj zemlji. Nije mi jasno sto su to blokirali ail aj sad. 

Kalendar OBT/CBT testova za Jul mesec

Onigiri Online je zvanicno izasla

Deadbreed MOBA je dostupna preko Steam Early Aces-a

Swordsman Online, Bounty Hounds Online, Bleach Online i Transformers Universe su trenutno u Beta Testu

Danas je startovala Archlord 2 i Football Legend Online Open Beta 

9. Jul Kingdom Online CBT

16. Jul Hazard Ops OBT

22. Jul Dark Blood Online OBT

29. Jul FireFall premijera

:(

To anyone who can not login to the game right now: Apparently SOE managed to forget the renewal of their domain sonyonline.net. Unfortunately this is the domain of their DNS infrastructure, this means that all of the SOE domains can't be resolved at the moment because their DNS servers just got wiped from the DNS tree (really good job on that, SOE, this marks a new low):
# dig -t ANY sonyonline.net

; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> -t ANY sonyonline.net
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 39792
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 5, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;sonyonline.net.                        IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
sonyonline.net.         6793    IN      A       208.91.197.132
sonyonline.net.         7200    IN      TXT     "bio=89d457271974df2ca8e491a5a8fcefd523a867c3"
sonyonline.net.         3600    IN      MX      5 mail.b-io.co.
sonyonline.net.         172393  IN      NS      ns2.pendingrenewaldeletion.com.
sonyonline.net.         172393  IN      NS      ns1.pendingrenewaldeletion.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
sonyonline.net.         172393  IN      NS      ns1.pendingrenewaldeletion.com.
sonyonline.net.         172393  IN      NS      ns2.pendingrenewaldeletion.com.
Although, there is a quite dirty fix. You can add the following lines to your hosts-File:
64.37.171.24    lp.soe.com
64.37.174.148   lvspsn-liv-l01.planetside2.com
80.239.178.24   manifest.patch.station.sony.com
69.174.204.11   forums.station.sony.com
64.37.171.29    auth.station.sony.com
64.37.171.22    planetside2.com
64.37.171.22    www.planetside2.com
68.232.34.133   pls.patch.station.sony.com
88.221.15.43    pls.patch.station.sony.com

Jbt - Gamescom je za manje od mesec dana a ja nemam sta da posetim od MMO igara. Prvi put posle dugo vremena nema veliki MMO u najavi. 

Ja nagadjam da ce biti ArcheAge, Black Gold Online, Swordsman Online, Skyforge. Armored Warfare, World of Speed i ostali ali to verovatno nisu dovoljno velika imena za tebe.

Ja nagadjam da ce biti ArcheAge, Black Gold Online, Swordsman Online, Skyforge. Armored Warfare, World of Speed i ostali ali to verovatno nisu dovoljno velika imena za tebe.

Pa nije da nisu velike za mene nego ne vidim neko narocito zanimanje za njih na zapadu (sto je ipak moje ciljno trziste). Armored Warfare i World of Speed nisu MMORPG koji mi pokrivamo a od ove 4 ostale mozda bi radio ArcheAge da nema vec 4 baze za njih.