kapija baldurova :)

G!!!

Atari, Wizards of the Coast, and Overhaul Games are pleased to announce work has begun on the Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II.

Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe, and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games ever since.

Overhaul Games has assembled a talented team of artists, programmers and designers to enhance this timeless classic. To remain true to the spirit of the game, the team includes original Baldur’s Gate developers.

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition™ will feature a re-forged version of the Infinity Engine with a variety of modern improvements.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

valjda zato sto ce da unaprede igru malo, a i kontam da cena nece biti full igre i da ce im sve to vise sluziti kao reklama za neki buduci naslov

s tim sto nemam pojma sta to mogu da preprave u infinitiju, osim zvanicne podrske za vise rezolucije, mada na sta bi to licilo pitaj boga (ako je neko video npr kako izgleda d2 u 1920 modu zna o cemu je rec ili fallout u nekoj visoj rezi )

fallout_table.gif

Grebu se ko drolje, da sebi dignu slavu ko sto rece G!!!. Pricu ako pipnu, usrace. Gejmplej ako pipnu, usrace. Voiceover ako pipnu, usrace. Aj da kazem da grafiku mogu bolje da naprave, ALI SAMO! ako se drze originalnog koncepta. Mada je realnost da cemo dobiti Justin Beibera u Sarevokovom armoru. [V]

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

According to Beamdog’s Cameron Tofer, the developer has its sights on Baldur’s Gate 3 and will likely turn to Kickstarter to realize the dream.

In an interview with GameSpy, Tofer began by explaining the appeal of classic Baldur’s Gate:

I think the new RPGs are great, but I don’t think they should be a replacement for classic strategic in-depth RPGs like Baldur’s Gate. I think that’s what makes Enhanced so relevant: Baldur’s Gate hasn’t been replaced.

Action RPGs like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Dragon Age 2 presently dominate the market, leaving the strategic RPG niche unfilled.

Tofer went on to detail what the Enhanced Editions of the old BG titles will feature:

We’ve been adding side stories, stories to tie things together, unfinished stories. As far as new types of abilities, we have more announcements coming.

But the developer has plans beyond these enhanced editions. Tofer said:

Baldur’s Gate 3 has been our long term goal. We have a lot of things to put in place before such a project can be launched. So currently there is no such project but that’s the one we want to do. Our thoughts have been that Enhanced Edition for BG 1 and 2 just make sense before there’s any Baldur’s Gate 3.

Kickstarter has proven to be a highly successful venue for raising funds to resurrect classic games, so it’s no surprise that the team is looking into this platform:

We’re totally thinking Kickstarter. It just makes so much sense and solves so many problems. I think what Brian [Fargo] is doing with Wasteland is very interesting.

fallout_table.gif

The desktop versions of both games won't be changed much, Tofer says. They'll have higher resolutions and full-screen modes, as well as "working" multi-player, but they won't look too different from their original incarnations in 1998 and 2000.

On the other hand, Tofer says the iPad version will be a "radical departure from the interface." The text will be bigger. You'll be able to pinch the screen to zoom in and out. You'll be able to gesture between screens instead of clicking the tab. The whole game might be zoomed in a little more.

"We want to bring it forward, make it nice and swishy and smooth and things like that," he said.

S obzirom da modovi vec zavrsavaju rezoluciju i bolje teksture, ostaje da vidimo sta ce to dodatno ubaciti od content-a i da li ce to biti vredno cene.

"We want to bring it forward, make it nice and swishy and smooth and things like that," he said.

Pa mislim da ovo sve govori o tome koliko ce da se potrude, ne znaju ni oni sami sta da rade ffs. Swishy? Smooth? Things like that? luls

Andjeo smrti spusti buktinju i s' njom ugasi se jadno bice moje.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i tako, ovo se desilo: http://neverwinter.nexusmods.com/mods/794//?

Baldur's Gate: Reloaded is a fan-made tribute to and complete remake of Baldur's Gate (1998), orginally developed by BioWare and published by Interplay Enterainment, for Neverwinter Nights 2. This campaign features both the entire original campaign and its expansion, Tales of the Sword Coast.

pljk!