Teretana topik!

nikita_

pa brate, lose sam se izrazio

nisam mislio na 6 kilograma mesa, nego da sam dobio 6 kg, a da se uopste nisam umastio, da sam i dalje izdefinisan poprilicno

stvarno nisam isao kod mesara da me isece i da proceni kakvog mi je kvaliteta misic :)

ali to se i lako dalo zakljuciti :)

Edited by shecky

• 2 weeks later...

Jao ta imena i nacin reklamiranja pre workout suplemenata :). Doduse, nije da nije razumljivo sto je to tako al opet.

Today is chest day. I'm giggling as I warm up - the bar feels like a toy and I'm scared I'm going to throw it through the ceiling. I've never felt so confident, so strong; I've never been so focused.

My workout partner thinks I'm mad at him because I'm quiet. I don't speak I just signal for another plate. I'm not angry; I'm just more dialed in than ever before. I don't want to hear about his day right now, I just want to lift. Did I say I was tired today? I don't even remember.

I lie on the bench and visualize the set I'm about to do. Boom! I explode through the first rep and fight a smile. I see my spotter grin with surprise - he didn't even have to touch the bar. I feel in absolute control of every muscle, I can feel my heart beat in slow motion.

This mentality lasts the entire workout. Adrenaline is rushing through me. Sweat is pouring down my forehead and the gray shirt I walked into the gym wearing is now black. I don't care. I can keep going. Should we add another muscle group? Should we hit triceps too? Abs maybe?

Edited by Longleyy