Dragon Age 2

G!!!

concept-02-o.jpg

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/

Dragon Age 2 je najavljen pre neki dan za Mart 2011. godine. za PC Xbox i PS3

Ono sto se zna da ce biti dosta vise akcije i igra ce mnogo vise da lici na Mass Effect 2 nego na prvi deo

Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.

Key Features:

• Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
  • Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
  • Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
  • Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
  • Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.

<br class="spacer">

Kasnije je stigao upadate

@Last year’s launch of Dragon Age: Origins was one of the most successful in BioWare’s 15-year history and one of the most successful new IP launches in the 28 year history of EA,” said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President of Electronic Arts and co-founder and Group General Manager of BioWare. “Dragon Age 2 will simultaneously deliver an epic story and set a new bar for intense action in the genre. We're very excited to deliver this next bold evolution in the Dragon Age franchise to our fans." “With Dragon Age 2 we are creating an exciting new entry point into the Dragon Age universe while ensuring that fans of the original game retain a sense of satisfaction and familiarity in the world,” said Dragon Age 2 Executive Producer Mark Darrah. “We are amplifying the things that made Dragon Age: Origins such a huge success while introducing a more dynamic combat system, improving the graphics, and telling the most important story in our world.”

The main character Hawke is "a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke’s rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor. Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever."

Poznate cinjenice o nastavku

# The main character's surname is Hawke

# Hawke survived "the Blight"

# Hawke is known as "the Champion of Kirkwall"

# Hawke is a "refugee"

# DA2's story will span 10 years

# DA2 will be released in March 2011 for PC, XBox 360, and PS3

# Morrigan is NOT Hawke's mother; Hawke is NOT the "god baby" [Victor Wachter]

# Hawke can be male or female [David Gaider], [Mary Kirby], [Chris Priestly]

# Hawke is human [Chris Priestly]

# DA2 is a single-player game [Chris Priestly]

# "More than half" of the Dragon Age left by the time Awakening begins [David Gaider]

# "Hawke can, indeed, be a mage." [Mary Kirby]

# There will be more DLC and patches for DAO before DA2 is released [Chris Priestly], [Chris Priestly]

# No word so far on different editions [Chris Priestly]

# There is no "morality meter" in the style of Mass Effect's Paragon/Renegade meter [David Gaider]

# The game does NOT take place "10 years after Origins." It SPANS a 10-year period. When it starts hasn't been revealed. [David Gaider]

# There will be companions/followers [David Gaider]

# Hawke will be voiced [Five Facts]

# Hawke lived in Lothering during the events of DA:O, fled north to Kirkwall [Five Facts]

# Kirkwall is a major population center in the Free Marches [Five Facts]

# "Hawke will also spend time in other areas of the Free Marches" [Five Facts]

# Game will use imported save from Dragon Age: Origins [Print magazine]

# Flemeth will appear [Print magazine]

# Intra-party conflict may be more significant (?) [Print magazine]

# Mass Effect-style dialogue wheel with paraphrased lines and symbols denoting tone [Print magazine]

# “Dragon Age II has a framed narrative structure, which means that

the exploits of Hawke occured in the past, but are being retold in the

present.” “Narrators with unique insights into the events in question

tell the tale of his past adventures.” [Print magazine]

# Events from Dragon Age: Origins may be seen from a different viewpoint [Print magazine]

# PC combat largely unchanged, console combat changed to better suit the controller [Print magazine]

http://social.biowar...-3064634-1.html

fallout_table.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ko je jos uzbudjen? pored witchera 2 sta ima iole slichno old skul rpgu? nista... nema ko sta da se uzbuduje ali opet izgleda dolazi sledeca generacija igara koja je gluplja od prethodne, koja je opet bila totalno gluplja od onih koje smo mi igrali sa najvecim odusevljenjem...

fallout_table.gif

me2 ? po prici sranjce u odnosu na prvi deo... to ti i pricam, ako i ubodu neki deo igre kvalitetno, i odrade ga dobro to nije dobro za masovnost prodaje... prica u prvom delu je prekomplikovana za mase, skill sistem takodje itd.... borba u DA:O je neatraktivna, ima mnogo teksta pa je to komplikovano sada ce biti totalni VO (sto nije dobro svakako)

jest da klishe al je bar dobro odradjen klishe... sada im je nabitniji filmski osecaj koji igrac dobija kada igra....

fallout_table.gif

DAmain.jpg

DA2firstscreens01.jpg

DA2firstscreens02.jpg

Iz Game Informera se moze saznati sledece

Dragon Age 2 isn't pulling just one page from Mass Effect's book. It's pulling several, including the ones titled "conversation systems" and "save game continuity". Information from the latest issue of Game Informer has begin appearing online, and mentions that Dragon Age 2 is doing away with the classic "tree" dialogue system, where you're presented with lines of text that you select, and replacing it with Mass Effect's "wheel", which uses intent as a means of generating almost "real-time" conversations. There's a slight change, though; rather than basing your answers on their position on the wheel, the "hub" will now clearly indicate what tone your response will be; anger, flirting, etc.

You'll also be able to carry over your save game from the first title, the events you forged in Dragon Age determining how things turn our in the sequel. Sounds strange, but Dragon Age 2 begins while the final events of the first game are coming to a close, so there's cross-over there.

Another change - and this might be the biggest - is that only the PC version will retain Origins' "strategic combat". The console versions will feature a new combat system, one BioWare says plays to the strength of the control pad. "Rather than try to mimic the PC experience on consoles", the GI report states, "Dragon Age II has a battle system more tailored to the strengths of the PS3 and 360."

Sounds like your Dragon Age combat just got Oblivioned.

As one of those bastards that prefers Mass Effect's more "contemporary" take on the RPG to Dragon Age: Origins' more "classic" approach, I'm digging these changes, as in many places Dragon Age felt like playing a game from, well, 2003. That said, those left upset by the move, I will understand, and provide tissues and hugs if need be. Change can be tough when you liked the thing it used to be.

http://kotaku.com/5585473/dragon-age-2-following-in-mass-effects-footsteps

ne znam da li ste znali ali DA:O se prodao u vise primeraka od ME1 a manje od ME2 ... valjda im to sve nije dovoljno...

fallout_table.gif

only the PC version will retain Origins' "strategic combat"

meni ovo dosta

zamisli strategic combat koji se lako pretvara u arkadni ? :) sigurno nece rpaviti dva razlicita pristupa za ovo kratko vreme, trositi resurse da bi na pc-u (koji donosi manje apra) bila samo komplikovanija verzija - taj sistem mora da je dubok i britko smisljen, otprilike ce biti RTwP sa odzumiranom kamerom... oh wait, pa to je bio i u prvom delu... ali onda sigurno nece biti dice rolla, i onako su je vecina kukala kako nista ne moze da pogode strelom sa lvl 2 junakom

navukli masu pricom pre godinu dana da ce moci da se importuje lik iz da1 u da2, i sad kazu moze da se importuje na osnovu toga se stvara background story a ti vodis nekog gej prcaca howkia koji ce to da posmatra sa distance....

cim su najavili pre nekoliko meseci da ce engine biti drugaciji i borba atraktivnija, mogli smo pretpostaviti sta sledi...

fallout_table.gif

Stari,citam nisto,ko se uzbudi kad cuje Dragon Age... npr ja :D Svakom klasom i speccom po 2-3 put presao igricu,sa drugim odlukama,originima,itd,itd.. igrica je ubijala,i odigrao sam svaki DLC po 4-5 puta ( tokom levelovanja ) mada je smijesno sto sam je preso preko 10 puta,a Awakening,koji imam na kompu vec par mjeseci,nisam ni kretao... zna li iko da mi kaze kakav je bio? I da li je vrijedno igrati ga,posto neki kazu da su se usrali po igri :D

Havarija bracoooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hteo bih samo da podsetim da je i prvi deo imao brutalni opening cinematic koji nit izgleda kao igra nit verodostojno prikazuje fajt u igri i generalno nema veze sa samom igrom. I ovaj cinematic je svrsh, al pitam se koliko to ima veze sa onim sto ce biti na ekranu dok igramo igru.

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

• 5 weeks later...