pričajte

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulazim u random radnju nalazim neki duks/trenerku stajevec i gledam cene

M velicina 3k , L velicina 4.5k a dizajn identican samo je razliak u velicini...

+1 za Tsara na srbiju (vec smo postali imuni na regularne nuklearke)

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

Ceo fucking dan ucim fucking digitalnu, i fucking crtam kola u fucking Circuit Maker, nije mi to tesko vec sto fucking moram da naucim sve seme iz cele godine napamet za sutra ujutru -.- Ne gine mi ucenje celu noc a vec mi je muka...

Od kako igram sa Krekijem, moja zena vise ne hrche.

btw nek mi neko objasni kako mozemo da imamo tevtonsko genetsko nasledje, kada tevtonci nisu etnicka grupa nego verski (i ratnicki) katolicki odred. Da su rekli Germani, pa i ajde...

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

btw nek mi neko objasni kako mozemo da imamo tevtonsko genetsko nasledje, kada tevtonci nisu etnicka grupa nego verski (i ratnicki) katolicki odred. Da su rekli Germani, pa i ajde...

Ne sasvim, Igi. Teutonci su bili germansko pleme koje se sirilo po celoj Evropi. A koliko se secam imali su i svoju drzavu. Mislim da ce wiki potvrditi ove tvrdnje.

The Teutons or Teutones (from Proto-Germanic *Þeudanōz) were mentioned as a Germanic tribe by Greek and Roman authors, notably Strabo and Marcus Velleius Paterculus and normally in close connection with the Cimbri, whose ethnicity is contested between Gauls and Germani. According to Ptolemy's map, they lived in Jutland, in agreement with Pomponius Mela, who placed them in Scandinavia (Codanonia)[1]. In any case, they are believed to have given their name to the region of Thy (Old Norse Thiuthæ sysæl) in northern Denmark.

Earlier than 100 BC, many of the Teutones, as well as the Cimbri, migrated south and west to the Danube valley, where they encountered the expanding Roman Republic. During the late second century BC, the Teutones and Cimbri are recorded as passing west through Gaul and attacking Roman Italy. After several victories for the invading armies, the Cimbri and Teutones divided forces and were then defeated separately by Gaius Marius in 102 BC, and 101 BC. The Teutones defeat was at the Battle of Aquae Sextiae (near present-day Aix-en-Provence). Their King, Teutobod, was taken in irons.

A izgleda i da su stariji od Hriscanstva.