Transferi

dULEYM4N

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja mislim da ce da traze 50 milijardi i pola old traforda,aj jebote dokle cete da pisete vise gluposti

Let me tell you the tales of your life of

your love and the cut of the knife

the tireless oppression

the wisdom instilled

the desire to kill or be killed.

vi ste skapirali da sam ono ozbiljno rekao ?

o jebote...

Edited by vLaDa_

-Ukoliko neka devojka sedi negde sama NIKADA joj nemojte prici, sesti pored nje i izvaditi digitron i pitati je jel zna da racuna, ona kaze da zna, i reci "racunaj da cu te jebati" (osoba cija je ovo fora ima 30 godina i NIKADA nije imao devojku koja ima sve zube)

▲

▲ ▲

shurilion [roflmao]

btw inter nudi stankovica + 25milki za aguera

Edited by vLaDa_

-Ukoliko neka devojka sedi negde sama NIKADA joj nemojte prici, sesti pored nje i izvaditi digitron i pitati je jel zna da racuna, ona kaze da zna, i reci "racunaj da cu te jebati" (osoba cija je ovo fora ima 30 godina i NIKADA nije imao devojku koja ima sve zube)

▲

▲ ▲

Pa sobzirom da imas 15 godina i da ti se svi smeju, moja greska je sto sam smatrao da to mislis ozbiljno ;)

to sto imam 15 godina ne znaci da sam maloumni imbecil

▲

▲ ▲

ne, ne znači nikako [:D]

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

pa dobrooo :)

▲

▲ ▲

taj real jede fudbalere. oven, anjelka, mekmanaman. idi u real ako oces da postanes bulja

ma boli ga kurac, dobice kintu, igrace jos sezonu kako treba, posle ce da bude pushika. a real ce da proda 13 miliona dresova malim japancicama i da ga isplati za 7 dana. kako ne podnosim taj klub -_-

Brate kako si mogao da zaboravish Pericu Ognjenovic? :(

Edited by uNkind

ONE LOVE, TJM!

www.last.fm/user/uNkindTJM

Valencia open door to Liverpool and Barcelona to bid for David Villa

Valencia appear to have opened the door for Liverpool and Barcelona to finally make a concrete bid for their star striker David Villa

Valencia while not a poor club are keen to cash in on their prize asset in light of their poor season and non participation in next season’s Champions League.

Rafa Benitez is a keen admirer of David Villa and would be keen to see him paired with Fernando Torres, however the asking price may beyond Liverpool which is thought to be in the region of €20 million plus.

Benitez will look to offload Peter Crouch as quick as possible in order to finance the move and if required would also look at selling Voronin.

Valencia have basically started an open season on David Villa once their president Agustin Morera made it clear they would listen to offers.

Valencia have to rebuild and do it within a restricted budget and are prepared to wait for the right offer, this may give Benitez the time he requires to fund the deal, however if Villa sparkles in the Euro 2008 games he may find that he will be pipped to the post with Barcelona hovering.

Valencia would prefer to sell to a non Spanish club and Villa has in the past admitted his admiration for the Premiership but money speaks and at this time Liverpool have to sell to buy.

Liverpool and Barcelona can expect competition from Tottenham for the Spaniards signature.

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.760

Liverpool To Offer ₤20m For Ribery

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is reportedly preparing an ambitious bid for Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery

The French international, widely tipped to star for Les Bleus at EURO 2008 next month, has catapulted himself to superstardom since his arrival in Bavaria last summer.

The 25-year-old journeyman is now recognised as one of the most dangerous wingers in the game, alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

His performances for Bayern have alerted some of the biggest clubs in Europe, and reports from Germany claim Liverpool will offer ₤20 million for the former Marseille man.

Benitez is keen to strengthen his attacking options over the summer, and has been monitoring a number of wide players, including La Liga stars Maxi Rodriguez and Albert Riera.

Ribery’s ability to play right across the pitch will no doubt attract the former Valencia boss, as will the Frenchman’s supreme understanding with Bayern hitman Luca Toni.

Benitez is planning to build a team around star striker Fernando Torres, and Ribery could prove a stunning addition alongside Dutch youngster Ryan Babel and Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard in the Reds’ 4-2-3-1 formation.

However, as Bayern paid around ₤17 million for the former Galatasaray man only a year ago, Rafa and co may have to up their bid if they wish to prise one of Europe’s most exciting talents away from the Allianz Arena.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=717666

I ovo je samo gossip news danas u britanskim novinama Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry phoned boss Martin O'Neill to demand he let him join Liverpool.