Transferi

dULEYM4N

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kueljar i Sori u Vili.

Simic u Monaku - Ivanovic sve blizi Milanu :)

Solano u Larisi.

Kabul u Portsmutu.

Overmars posle cetiri godine resio da opet zaigra fudbal i potpisao sa Go Ahed Igls :)

Hamburg i Juve jure Kovacevica (da, naseg Kovacevica, al ne Darka :))

u mirin brah?

u mad? come at me bro!

Joe Cole is demanding assurances over his future from Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari after Liverpool declared an interest in the England midfielder. Cole fears he will be frozen out of the starting XI when the Barclays Premier League season starts against Portsmouth on Sunday and he has also been spooked by the potential arrival of Robinho. Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, who believes he has been priced out of a move for Aston Villa’s Gareth Barry, is aware of Cole’s predicament and is prepared to make a move if Chelsea indicate a willingness to sell. Sportsmail can reveal that Scolari has not been convinced by the England midfielder in pre-season and has urged Chelsea to sign Robinho as a direct replacement. Cole has proved himself time and again at Chelsea under a number of managers and he is willing to stay at Stamford Bridge if he believes he will be given a chance. His relationship with former boss Jose Mourinho deteriorated to such an extent last summer that he explored the possibility of moving to Barcelona, but Frank Rijkaard did not follow up his initial interest. The arrival of Deco, who has been the club’s best player during the their double training sessions under Scolari, in a swollen Chelsea midfield and the rehabilitation of Shaun Wright-Phillips has left Cole fighting for a place. Scolari has also been impressed by John Mikel Obi since taking over and he is fighting for a place in a talented midfield along with Deco, Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack. Chelsea continue to court Robinho and have even offered Andriy Shevchenko and Claudio Pizarro to Real Madrid as part of a possible exchange, but the Spanish champions are not interested

Berba To United In 48 Hours - Report

According to the English press, Manchester United are on the verge of completing the long-awaited signing of Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur...

The Sun claims that Berbatov has effectively parted company with Spurs and that only routine paperwork stands between he and Old Trafford.

Pirin Blagoevgrad's most famous product has reportedly told his Lilywhites team-mates that the move is all but complete. He is expected to join Sir Alex Ferguson's squad within the next two days, and could feature in the Red Devils' Premier League opener against Newcastle.

The Bulgarian striker has been yearning for the deal to go through all summer, as he is desperate to play Champions League football this season. Spurs can only offer the UEFA Cup.

Exactly how much the Red Devils will pay for the 27-year-old remains unknown, but the fee is believed to be somewhere between £25million and £28million.

Berbatov's departure will mean Juande Ramos has lost three international-class forwards since January, as Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane have already left White Hart Lane.

This latest development may be a sign that Darren Bent has earned himself a place in the first team with his excellent pre-season form.

It could also mean the North London club are close to landing Zenit St Petersburg star Andrei Arshavin.

EAT MY SHORTS

Ali arshavin je amf...jebote sta,ostace im bent?Ekipa sa bukvalno jednim napadacem.Kupice neke otpatke od para koje im ostanu posle kupovine arshavina i nece imati napad :/

Let me tell you the tales of your life of

your love and the cut of the knife

the tireless oppression

the wisdom instilled

the desire to kill or be killed.

smor sto odlazi Berba.Sad sam ubedjen da ce Arshavin doci.A i razmisljajte malo u pravcu da ce vise igrati po krilima,tako da ce moci da igra Bent sam,a iza njega Bentli,Dzenas,a u sredini Zokora i Modric.A i tu su jos Hadlston,O Hara,Lenon i onih par crnih klinaca.Imaju fantasticne bekove,Bejla i Hatona,a ako dodje Corluka eto i drugog extra stopera pored Wudgejta.Jebote najezim se kolko dobra ekipa.A da ne pricamo i da je tu mladjani Dos Santos.

gruja novi alen

ko bi, po vama, trebalo da bude poznat i javna ličnost, a nije, iz ovog ili onog razloga?

evo, ja ću za početak navesti dvojicu: kojot i gruja.

pa mladjanog dos santosa si trebao prvog da napomenes posle benta, posto ce igrati napadaca, po svemu sudeci, tacnije, ofanzivnog veznog bez defanzivnih zadataka :))) sto mu izuzetno odgovara i salzem se, jebote kakav tim!!!

nema, OTKINUCE midlzbro u subotu!!!

vazhi sto su otkinuli ..

izgleda da se sheva vraca u milano, na jednogodisnju pozajmicu lol

pa sta da kazemo sem da mu je to dechachki san.U koji god klub da ode,taj klub je ili najbolji ili je njegov dechachki san.

gruja novi alen

ko bi, po vama, trebalo da bude poznat i javna ličnost, a nije, iz ovog ili onog razloga?

evo, ja ću za početak navesti dvojicu: kojot i gruja.