Transferi

dULEYM4N

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tot prihvatio ponudu sitija, al dmitar je u pregovorima sa mancesterom i iskusno kulira :D

1839: "Stevo, I know there have been a lot of shocks in the transfer market today, particularly with the whole Man City/Berbatov saga. But surely, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest shock is that Sicknote Saha actually passed a medical to move to Everton?!"

Red_devil789 on 606

[roflmao]

Bring It

22:01: It looks like Manchester City have missed out on Dimitar Berbatov, but they may have pulled off the biggest coup of the transfer window so far as reports of a deal to take Robinho to Middle Eastlands surface. Apparently, a deal is already in place, with a fee of £32.4m being reported. It would be worth every penny, if only to see Peter Kenyon's face in the morning.

00:30: There it is! Confirmation that Spurs have reached agreement with Manchester United over the permanent signing of Dimitar Berbatov for a fee of £30.75m. Part of that agreement stipulates that Spurs will not pursue its official complaint over United's pursuit of the player. And Fraizer Campbell has gone the other way on loan.
Edited by darko

neverovatan, potpuno neverovatan dan

gledo sam neki komentar na eurosportu od nekog njihovog kolumniste `steta sto Abu Dabi grupa nije uzela Mancity bar u petak pa da ima vremena da napravi jos veci haos. sa ponudama za Messija, Kaku i Kristijana Ronalda`

bugarin je ipak dobio sta je hteo..ono sto se tek sad saznalo je da je rafa u poslednjem momentu odbio oko 18 m evra od Arsenala za Alonsa.steta, dobro bi dosao:)..ovako ce morati Song i Bichoff da pokazu sta znaju:))

Kad pogledam tu brazilsku vezu elano-robinjo-dzo nije mi dobro al ne verujem da ce to tako lepo da funkcionise kao na papiru.Kad im dodje neki Everton ili sl uigrana ekipa pokidace ih od zivota ;))

Let me tell you the tales of your life of

your love and the cut of the knife

the tireless oppression

the wisdom instilled

the desire to kill or be killed.