Kel'Thuzad 1% ...

coll

doh.jpg

Ya, 2x 1% wipes...go and get every buff you can get! Well no onyxia or nef cuz the heads were already up..so we went 2 felwood ;p managed to get the whole raid buffed at the same songflower. Fly 2 ogrimmar get a couple of zanza's + zg buff hand out new titans too everyone. HS too lhc get the north tower buff + use all other pots so we go in straight away.

Run inside naxx, run towards khel thuzad and notice he aint there. Short story, we got owned ;p

Ofc cant end the post without whine, if we were alliance he'd be dead =)

Got to be frustrating....

---

GOGOGO Nihilum, bas bi bilo gotiva da world first opet ima evropska guilda (Nihilum je prvi kokno Cthuna) :P

sex, drugs and bio food!

Ofc cant end the post without whine, if we were alliance he'd be dead =)

Tuzna istina....

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

Ma koji crni novi materijal , sad ce da izbace TBC ...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

3 KT su pala ubio ga je risen drugi i tek treci death and taxes or w/e it is called ;)

DnT ima najbolje dropove ... hammer of twising neather aka fucking fucking imba i might of menethil aka fucking wtf omfg imba fuck lol

+ risen je dobio onaj 1 hand sword u chain questu za epic staff koji je lol ?!?! 600 ap na 1 hand machu sa 90 dps ?! ajde bre jebote ... lol ... najbolje je sto je pao od bosa koji se summonuje u stratu :)

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

3 KT su pala ubio ga je risen drugi i tek treci death and taxes or w/e it is called ;)

DnT ima najbolje dropove ... hammer of twising neather aka fucking fucking imba i might of menethil aka fucking wtf omfg imba fuck lol

+ risen je dobio onaj 1 hand sword u chain questu za epic staff koji je lol ?!?! 600 ap na 1 hand machu sa 90 dps ?! ajde bre jebote ... lol ... najbolje je sto je pao od bosa koji se summonuje u stratu :)

Ako mislis na onaj legendary mac onda si sve to lose provalio. Taj mac su svi dobili kad su usli u strat da ubiju tog demona kao finalizaciju za legendary staff. Posle toga je nestao ..

... ipak strat je 5 man instance tako da neki boost je blizz morao da da :)

sex, drugs and bio food!

Pa da ... znam oni odu u tanarish kod zmaja ispred caverns of time on im kaze blablabla idite u strat i ubite demona iz stapa pa ce tek onda biti dovoljno siguran za upotrebu ... ubijesh demona i odesh do zmaja i imash stap :) tako sam ja bar skapirao ...

Ali jebote koji mach ... btw sta kazesh posle strata je mach nestao ?Ne kapiram ?

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Pa da ... znam oni odu u tanarish kod zmaja ispred caverns of time on im kaze blablabla idite u strat i ubite demona iz stapa pa ce tek onda biti dovoljno siguran za upotrebu ... ubijesh demona i odesh do zmaja i imash stap :) tako sam ja bar skapirao ...

Ali jebote koji mach ... btw sta kazesh posle strata je mach nestao ?Ne kapiram ?

"Conjured item" je taj legendary mac sa 600 ap i 90dps :) Znaci kad uzmes taj quest cela grupa valjda ga dobije (ili samo melee classes to neznam) i ima valjda timer za kill tog bossa. Kad ga ubijete mac nestaje, to znam sigurno :)

Jednostavno boost da bi taj 5 man team imao sto veci melee dps ... jer taj demon je zajeban lik :)

sex, drugs and bio food!