WTB Patch 1.11 download link

StormScion

najveci je bedak sto sam ja background downloaderom skinuo 127 mb patcha i kada pokrenem ovaj downloader on dodje do 127 i stoji :/

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

www.requiem-guild.nl

Wed Jun 21 13:55:00 2006

Apache

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

evo skidam ... hvala ti cucemo se za nekih 20 mins :) hope that i will be happy like fukcing little kid :D

btw sta radim sa tim fajlom ? stavim ga u wow folder i pokrenem patch ?

Edited by StormScion

pa ne znam sta se nervirate i onako....danas izlazi patch 1.11,to znaci :

masu novih stvari ,nova instanca etc.Za sve vam to trebaju addonovi,tako da ce rijetko raidovati danas sto zbog addonova sto zbog peca koji nije lako skinuti,prema tome sacekate do nocas tamo oko 20:00 i nadjete lepo link gde hocete skinete patch bez ervoze,instalirate addonove bez nervoze i dodjete sutra online kao gospodin... ;)

ne u wow foler/wow-patch/

I pokreni bnupdate.exe

Javi ako radi >.<

reservisano za kasnije ( eta 13 mins )