mrzim blizard

Noob

Greetings,

Further to our previous emails, we have not yet received a reply from you and we regret that we have had to decline the reservation on your card as a result.

In order to prevent a full credit card lock being made on the account, we would urge you to answer the questions listed below:

*Please confirm how many accounts you are paying for, and if more than one, please supply the name of all the accounts and the reason that you are paying for them.

*Was payment attempted with only one credit card? If more than one credit card was used, please confirm how many credit cards were used, and explain why multiple cards were used.

*Please confirm whether the bank that issued your card is based in a different country from the contact address listed on your World of Warcraft account, and if it is, please explain the reason for this.

*Did you change the expiry date of the credit card used on any of the attempts to enter your credit card information, and if so, please explain why and confirm the actual expiry date that appears on your credit card.

We would really like to have this situation resolved, so that you can once again enjoy World of Warcraft without any problems, however, should we not receive a reply to this email we will not be able to accept any further credit card payments on this account.

However, until we receive a reply to this email we cannot accept any further credit card payment on this account.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Magnull

Payment Support

http://www.wow-europe.com

jebote ono sta sam sve doziveo zbog blizarda i oni mi tako vracaju :)) ostavila me devojka pao sam godinu na faksu i sada moram da kriziram zbog njihovih gluposti :)) nadam se da ce da budu brzi :))

Izgubio si neke vredne stvari u zivotu+lovu. Ceni RL, a ne VL.

I sta posle potrosenih 13eur. x .......meseci na jebeni WOW. Sta???

Malo se obuzdaj covece. Nije WOW sve u zivotu. Lepo isplaniraj RL, a za WOW ima uvek vremena. Mene boli kita i za tier 2 i 3 setove, za nove instance, za first kill na serveru (imam li ja nesto od toga? Oce Blizz da mi plati zbog toga? Kitu malo!!!). Imam full Lawbrn. set, napucane trinkete i OEB vec vise od 6 meseci i jebe mi se vise za WOW.

I onaj jebeni lik iz Blizza koji onako pali masu na E3 za exp., znate Ilidana,

hocete Ilidan-a , a oni nesretnici svi u glas: " yeaaaaaaa".

Predlog:

Bolje juri KITA sa saksijom po VAULTU :) Zabavnije je od WOW-a!!!

Mene boli kita i za tier 2 i 3 setove, za nove instance, za first kill na serveru (imam li ja nesto od toga? Oce Blizz da mi plati zbog toga? Kitu malo!!!). Imam full Lawbrn. set, napucane trinkete i OEB vec vise od 6 meseci i jebe mi se vise za WOW.

pre nego shto si nabacio tu opremu..nije ti se "jebalo za wow"..jel?:)

Point is...pre ili kasnije dodje vreme da batalish WoW.

Posmatraci mozda nije josh preboleo rastanak pa malo kaki [:p]

Ma kakim ja, i jos uvek igram, ali kada mi dune. U jakoj sam guildi i sada umesto da sibam sa njima, ja se zajebavam. Ortak koji igra samnom u guildi, se krsti, a za 2 meseca koliko je u toj guildi se napucao sa opremom boli glava. Ali covek je izgubio devojku zbog WOW-a. Jebi ga.

Bolje da napravim pauzu do 2009-te. i World of Starcraft-a, [biorifle]

diablo = quest no1 kill 10000000boglins in the name of light ... then you will get 2 more skills so you can pass and kill diablo .. after that repeat 100000 times for best drops ... IT IS BETTER THEN DIABLO NOW YOU CAN DO THAT ALL IN PARTY !!! WEEE WEEE

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

jel imao neko iskustva koliko cu morati da cekam dok oni prcitaju moj reply mail jer sam vec sada poceo da kriziram :)

Moj ti je savet da svakog jutra posaljes isti reply njohovoj podrsci. Imaju mnogo slucajeva da resavaju, a nisu svi koji rade tamo savesni da svako pisamce citaju. Zato udri reply svako jutro i ... nadaj se pozitivnom odgovoru. Koliko sam upoznat, nemas nista da brines, korektni su i sve ce biti OK, naravno, ako im das realne odgovore na postavljena pitanja.

Ako krene nesto naopako, mozda mogu da pomognem, pa se javi.

Pozz

Da ali ako idesh samo napred u Diablu , sto budes vise zaludjen za igrom , brze ces da zavrsish sve questove. E tad nastupa BLIZZARD!!

Shvatajuci da ce ljudi da prestanu da igraju D3 , ima da uvedu isti Mindless farming kao u WOWu!

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

diablo = quest no1 kill 10000000boglins in the name of light ... then you will get 2 more skills so you can pass and kill diablo .. after that repeat 100000 times for best drops ... IT IS BETTER THEN DIABLO NOW YOU CAN DO THAT ALL IN PARTY !!! WEEE WEEE

Bjutiful [:D]

da i tih 20 minuta napravim jer me ti smarash da i tebi uplatim i skacesh mi po kurcu :/

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

ahahah kole lol ... ma jok ne znash ti blood storma kada se uspali :)