Jel iko razresio misteriju glupavih nevidljivih

Sasuke-kun

u gornjem levom i donjem desnom je lepo oznaceno jedno mestasce sa jarkom crvenom bojom i tu mogu da dodju nova fantomka i furion ...

zatim ubijete zabe koje cete lako videti sa gemom i drzanjem ALT-a ...

posle toga roknete roshana,

iza njega se sponuje ICEFROG HIMSELF i kad njega roknete dobije se 3000 golda doduse smao onaj koji ga zvekne . . . .

kad nju roknete ostane The Upgrader ...

a jedna zaba kod scourge base se zove Upgrade me!

zaba nema inventar stoga joj taj item ne mozete dati

e da ziv sam i zdrav sam ako se neko pitao sto me nema na forumu ^_^

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1829/lol4thlk6.jpg kako pricati sa GM-om

Paladins are gay

Blizzard loves paladins

Therefore, Blizzard is gay

I have found an interesting thread at www.dota-allstars.com

A guy called Mafarazzo at Azeroth revealed the "Frogs secret":

He wrote this:

"DotA has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

For none now live who remember it.

It began with the creation of the great frogs.

Four were made among the forest: Find, The, Other, One.

One to the Scourge base: Upgrade Me!!

And three, three runes were gifted to the race of newbies who, above all else, desire power.

For within these frogs was bound the strength and the will to govern each race.

But they were, all of them, deceived; for another frog was made.

In the land of Roshan, in the fires of the torches,

the Dark Lord IceFrog made, in secret, a master frog.

And into this frog he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One frog to rule them all.

One by one, the free lands of Scourge and Sentinel fell to the power of 2+3?."

Since the mistery is (half) solved, I'm updating this with all information we have until now. Thanks to trollrocknroll for summarizing those 30+ pages.

Part 1 - confirmed stuff)

There are 5 invisible frogs on the map.

They are called: "Find", "The", "Other", "One", "Upgrade Me!!".

There are 3 secret runes, top left, bottom right, and between mid and bottom lane on Sentinel side.

Have a hero (maybe Furion) to stand on the bottom rune, and another hero (maybe Mercurial) to stand on the bottom one.

Kill at last one of the 4 invisible frogs (Find, The, Other or One), then have the 3 heroes in your team kill Roshan, while two other stay on the runes. After killing Roshan, wait about 30 seconds, there'll be a global sound (Dreadlord's sleep spell) 4 or 5 times, and a uber boss will spawn which is tougher than roshan. His name is "2+3?" and he is invisible. Kill it with two heroes still standing on the runes, and it will drop an item called Upgrader. To date no one has found a proper use for upgrader item.

All this has been tested and proven repeatedly.

Part 2 - unconfirmed stuff)

By logic it seems like the Upgrader item should be used with the 5th frog some way or another.

To date, fwb has claimed he found another item called the Unlocker, but this has not been confirmed by posting a replay.

terrorblaze -> a famous fren of icefrog, has said that there is another secret golden frog on the map that will accept the upgrader item, but this has not been confirmed/proven by replay.

Most other conspiracy claims of mass sacrificing/mindcontrolling/hooking frogs to the third hidden rune using Pudge have not given any results to date. The "hook all the frogs to the hidden rune" claim is worthless.

We are still waiting for someone to find something and post it so we can stop thinking too much.

------Mafarazzo-----

I tried it with 5 friends and it is really true (with the version 6.29b, btw there are no more frogs since 6.30). The problem is nobody knows what to do with the "upgrader".

Greetz

and have fun testing it

U pravu je sasuke, ovo je quote sa sitea www.dota-league.com

[13:00] <GM`JessicaBiel> neko drzi blokce sa pikovima i banovima a neko sa kevama

[23:11] <srs[razer]Baja> ne volim da me neko gleda

[23:11] <srs[razer]Baja> dok jebem

[01:40] <@Xeo|Baja> ko da ti ja kazem pitaj mareta kako mu cale suri odbojku

[01:40] <@Xeo|Baja> i on ti kaze moj cale nema ruke

imam 2 pitanja

1."Find", "The", "Other", "One", "Upgrade Me!!". znaci to je samo u 6.29b

ako moze neko da prevede na srpski sta se dobije kad se to odradi ?

2.Secam se da je u jednoj verziji bilo neko oruzije da se skupi iz nekoliko delova (doom je mogao da srusi pola sume sa onom vatrom pa su se nasli skoro svi delovi ali uvek je falio 1 deo) jeli to ikad bilo skupljeno?

a moj drug je video neku zabu ali nemoze da se ubije udaranjem ali moze magijom jel to to ?

kucajte na google frog'secret i imacete slike de su sve zabe i cime moraju da se ubijaju

imam i replay

pogledajte...

Ali ja sam sve to uradio bez icije pomoci za sat vremena pre mesec dana -.- ALI STA DA URADIS SA JEBENIM UPGRADEROM ?!!? to i dalje niko ne zna ZZZzzzZZZ [:(!] [:(!]

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

hm..... jel nekom palo na pamet da ostavi upgrader kod zabe ugrade me! ... ili je verovatno fora da moras nekako da je "Nahranis" tipa stavi upgrader u kokosku, pa postavi ispred nje.... ako ovo ispadne istinito ocu copyright [:D] i potvrdu da sam uber geek....

hm..... jel nekom palo na pamet da ostavi upgrader kod zabe ugrade me! ... ili je verovatno fora da moras nekako da je "Nahranis" tipa stavi upgrader u kokosku, pa postavi ispred nje.... ako ovo ispadne istinito ocu copyright [:D] i potvrdu da sam uber geek....

izuzetno si bistar ... ne . -.-

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

ok..... prvi put kad nakupim dovoljno ljudi da mogu da probam( citaj-dodjem do deusa) , provalicu foru ne zvao se ja lorimer...... i pada mi druga stvar na pamet.... jel neko probao da otpakuje dotu u nekom od editora... samo da pokupim triggere i skapiracu o cemu se radi [:p]

jel neko probao da otpakuje dotu u nekom od editora... samo da pokupim triggere i skapiracu o cemu se radi [:p]

Zakljucano...

Shta mislish da su loodi da je otvore ,pa svako da je edituje ? :)

Mada sam chuo da moze da se sredi i otvori preko JASS editora ako si chuo..

Nema trensa bez eksera ?

Nema hausa bez djus-vodke...

Guys, look for the golden kodo beast. He will accept the Upgrader, but you need to do special things to make him appear.

Good luck!

PS: I'm limited in what I can say without getting chastised by Ice. Can't spill the big secret, but he says I can give you the hint; and there it is.

uf..... jos uvek niko nije provalio, ali mene zanima sta je to zbog cega bi vredelo toliko truda.... +zilion na sve???

uf..... jos uvek niko nije provalio, ali mene zanima sta je to zbog cega bi vredelo toliko truda.... +zilion na sve???

zbog radi zabave?

[13:00] <GM`JessicaBiel> neko drzi blokce sa pikovima i banovima a neko sa kevama

[23:11] <srs[razer]Baja> ne volim da me neko gleda

[23:11] <srs[razer]Baja> dok jebem

[01:40] <@Xeo|Baja> ko da ti ja kazem pitaj mareta kako mu cale suri odbojku

[01:40] <@Xeo|Baja> i on ti kaze moj cale nema ruke

e a sta je to sto natera nesto da se pojavi ... (ocigledno da kodo nije samo nevidljiv ...)

About WW.

Priceless

apsolutno nishta, sem true sight =/

mada.... neam pojma, ni meni ne pada na pamet u chemu bi mogla da bude fora..... nashao sam samo 2 zabe u .29b, onu iza sentinel taverni, i onu shto se nalazi u shumi kod skruDZa, otprilike u visini izmedju baraka i frozen throna, gde su druge 2, odnosno 3 ?

3 rune su vidljive, mada je ona treca, shto se nalazi izledju donjeg i sredjeng lejna, vidljiva jedino sa cheatom, dakle ne znam kako je neko moze videti u LAN partiji, poshto, je neko vec rekao da mora da se stoji na runama kad se ubija roshan :>

ae nek neko postuje screen, linak za replay ili what-so-ever, zainteresovao sam se :D

ima da nadjem zlatnog kodoa :D

Ali ja sam sve to uradio bez icije pomoci za sat vremena pre mesec dana -.- ALI STA DA URADIS SA JEBENIM UPGRADEROM ?!!? to i dalje niko ne zna ZZZzzzZZZ  [:(!]  [:(!]

nista posebno upgrejduju se ajtemi za 30%

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!