Secate li se Vina Dizela?

Ma radi. Eh, nije ovo zanimljivo omladini, nisu upoznati sa fenomenom chuck norrisa ;0

56d44adcac8753d5c0717dd5c2bf2428.jpg

Chuck Norris doesn't need to use toilet paper because shit is too scared to stick to his ass.

Chuck Norris won 3 Grammy Awards for the sound of his foot making contact with someone's face.

When the Earth was first formed a solitary Chuck Norris roamed it. He found the largest rock he could and roundhoused it. This rock is now called the moon. Chuck Norris then jacked off into the ocean and spawned life.

Edited by kruko

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

hahahahha ovo poslednje je odlicno  [:D] ( vizlov post)

chak kralj... al ipak zan ima butku

jv1b1.jpg

on je baja koji vezba :)  (ipak... ko je u filmu gile... guile.png )

kekeke

( [;)] )...

cekaj, ali kad ja igram sf2 to ne izgleda tako:0

btw, imate i za mister tija isto, samo ono sto je /vin odnosno /chuck promenite u /t

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)

Ko je mister T?

[edit]aaaa, sad sam video sliku i oodmah se setio :)))[/edit]

Edited by kruko

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

When Chuck Norris goes out to eat, he orders a whole chicken, but he only eats its soul.

There is no theory of evolution...just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

In reality there are no races, only countries of people that Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue

Vin Dizel claims to have slept with 20,000 women. Chuck Norris calls that a slow tuesday

My koong-foo is the best

Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

:))

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

Chuck Norris carries a card in his wallet, issued to him by the Supreme Court of the United States of America, absolving him from any charges of murder or attempted murder due to his sexual technique.

Chuck Norris can penetrate a female from up to a mile away, not psychokinetically, he just has a very large cock.

Chuck Norris performs cold fusion in his left testicle, and nuclear fission in his right.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa is a 1:3 scale model of Chuck Norris' flacid penis.

One time in an airport a guy accidently called Chuck Norris "Chick Norris". He explained it was an honest mistake and apologized profusely. Chuck accepted his apology and politley signed an autograph. Nine months later, the guy's wife gave birth to a bearded baby. The guy knew exactly what had happened, and blames nobody but himself.

Edited by GcV.Bjeli