Funny

Fillerco

Nesto sto pokupih na netu :)

An alliance army is marching across the barrens to raid orgrimmar when a shaman comes running up and makes a rude gesture at the general. The general points to 2 of his soldiers and orders them to kill them shaman. The shaman runs away round a mountain and the soldiers follow.

After a few minites the shaman comes back with no sign of the alliance soldiers. He insults the general who promptly sends 10 officers to kill the shaman. The shaman runs round the hill and returns again. The general getting very annoyed orders 40 men to kill the shaman. They all chase him round the hill and for 10 minites nothing happens. Then one badly wounded soilder comes back limping and says "Sir, it was a trap! There's two of them!"

[:D]

The alliance killed a shaman and Blizzard shut down the server to investigate

[:p]

A Tauren with a very menacing look walks into a bar, full with gnomes. The Tauren sits down ask for the strongest that the bartender have. he drinks it all in one blow, than turn to the gnomes on his left and yells:

-ALL THE GNOMES ON MY LEFT ARE A BUNCH OF WOOSIES!!!

The bar goes silent, and everybody looks at the Tauren, who again yells:

-DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT???

Not a word is heard for several senconds. The silence in only broken when the Tauren asks the bartender for another one. Once again he drinks it all in one blow, and yell:

-ALL THE GNOMES ON MY RIGHT ARE A BUNCH OF STUPID SCUMS!!!

-DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

A gnome on his right all of the sudden gets up, and start walking towards the Tauren, who in turn yell:

-Do you have a problem with that?

The gnome replies:

-Oh no, dear no, I'm just on the wrong side of the bar.

So a Nelf hunter and a gnome are standing outside booty bay's tavern. An undead comes out the tavern and start to check out the pet-bear dick. He frowns, gets up again and walks back into the tavern. A minute later an orc comes outside the tavern. He kneels down and starts to study the bears dick. He gets up, looks at the 2 allies and walks back into the bar again. A minute later another horde comes out of the tavern. The troll starts to inspect the bears dick , just like the others before him.

The Nelf has enough of it and asks: "What's up with you hordies to bother my pet like that?" The troll replies:"The tauren in the tavern is telling everyone that there is a bear outside with two d i c k s."

Inaće ovakovi postovi su bili sa strane Alliance-a ... o.O

A Hunter waddles slowly and painfully, winceing the whole time into the Ironforge Physician.

Physician - "What seems to be the trouble?"

Hunter - "Well it's a bit personal..."

Physician - "I'm a trained doctor sir, everything you tell me is confidential!"

The Hunter sheepishly drops his trousers, turns around and bends over to show the doctor his rear end.

The Hunter's anus is enormous, large enough to fit a Decorative Ironforge Pumpkin into, and the doctor is shocked. Horrified, the Doctor can barely look at the ruined ring of the hunter.

Physician - "Oh by Elune, what the hell happened?"

Hunter - "Well I was scouting for a new pet in Desolace, and I spotted a large powerful looking Kodo which I thought would be a far more powerful beast than my current pet which is just a Jubling"

Physician - "Go on please..." Urged the doctor

Hunter - "Well I snuck over to get within range of the magnificent giant kodo, and I began to try and tame it with my taming rod. But instead of falling under my control, the beast flipped me over and raped me!"

The Doctor, utterly aghast at what he had just heard got up from his desk and went to console the hunter. But then slightly puzzled the doctor said:

Physician - "That's terrible, it really is you poor poor hunter. But...."

Hunter - "But what?"

Physician - "Well I'm no expert in animals like yourself, but I always thought the !&!@$ of a kodo was long and thin, not wide enough to do that your anus?"

Hunter - "Yes but the swine fingered me first!"

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1829/lol4thlk6.jpg kako pricati sa GM-om

Paladins are gay

Blizzard loves paladins

Therefore, Blizzard is gay