moon pojasnio grubberu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da i kakve veze ima sve ovo sa moon vs grubby uvek se topic ode na "IMBA"

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

A deadly strategy created by MagicYang during WEG Season 1, perfected by Spirit_Moon himself

Demon hunter harrassing your hero early game, while making archers and powercreeping with the beastmaster when he reached tier2, after that ancients of the wind go up, tier3 is coming, firelord from the tavern and cyclone is researched

The mass talons strategy in a nutshell. As an orc player you're having a difficult time dealing with this strategy, but there are options for the orc:

(Later on I while go through with the hero choices, but for now an in-depth for the unit choices)

1. "Korean counter" (Most Korean orc players tend to use this) Grunts - raiders - spirit walkers;

Already used during 1.18, this combination is even more effective since 1.20 with the spirit walkers having resistant skin. An advantage of this strategy is that you can dispel the cyclone and still have grunts and raiders by your side and try to kill those talons. Hard thing is that you won't be having much units of each of these 3 so microing these 3 units is difficult against a good night elf-user. One advantageous push for night elf means basicly gg for you

2. "Grubby counter" (Grubby's counter of the strategy, used by the fanboys, executed properly by very few)

Grunts - MASS raiders; Default early build with multi-tasking harrassing-creeping before tier2. When tier2 is reached build dual beastiaries (build your base in a way so your beastiaries are in the back) Once these are completed, start pumping out raiders massively. Raiders have siege damage, so exploit it and try to attack his base and take out moonwells and maybe other buildings (maybe even force a tp) but you must also fight the talons at some point.

Try to run into the army and let some raiders get cycloned and run away, the night elf will hereby use up all the dott's mana at some point. That is the point when you want to strike.

Advantage is that you can mass ensnare and kill of many low hp-units (archer + dotts). Disadvantage on the other hand is that you can be killed very easily by the mass summons and hit and run while trying to "burn" the dotts mana is very hard to do. You also won't be having a dispel possibility.

3. "a_headaches counter"

Headhunters - witch doctors (master) - spirit walkers (master as option)

Altar, burrow, 190 wood -> go tier2. Build warmill, barracks and another burrow. Start making headhunters. Once tier2 is reached get the naga sea witch and try to push the elf (this situation is similiar as the human naga elf push) This won't win the game but maybe put you in an advantageous situation. Build dual spirit lodges and get witch doctors and spirit walkers. When tier3 is reached, get TC with stomp and healing. This strategy is very useful because of both the healing/dispelling and piercing damage, but hard to execute because all of your units are low hp and you will have no ensnare.

4. "The tier2 push" (Ending the game before the night elf will have a Tree of Eternity and thereby no Cyclone)

Grunts - catapults - raiders

Early game is basic creeping and avoiding getting manaburned. In the proces to tier2, build a warmill, just before reaching tier2 you should have 1 demolisher. When you're at tier2, get second hero and go to the night elf. Try to put up some towers and get those ancients of the wind while they are building. Hard pressure is needed and especially the beastmaster which is there when you're in his base will give you the trouble. If you don't win this push, it's gg

Hero choices:

BM - TC: Commonly used hero combination

Reasonable damage, but the BM dies fast, caution needed with this hero. Try to put a mana pot on the TC

FS - TC: Chainwave, obviously

FS is pretty useless early game though.

BM - SH: Hero focusfiring; picking out low level night elf hero's with windwalk and hex. Damage against the units is not so good. (wNv.xiaOt does this excellent though, watch his replay in a laddergame vs Spirit_Moon)

Tips: Try to strike the night elf when he's trying to put up his ancients of the wind, that will cost him precious time and resources. Try to remember that when you're TC is out, he's building those ancients. Go with your whole army or attack with your BM while multi-task creeping with your TC.

Early game goal is picking out archers, so dust of appearence is highly recommended

Replays (Examples of the above executed counters) to watch and learn from:

1. SK.Zacard, mouz.BenQ.Romeo and sometimes 4K^Grubby replays during inCup.

2. Famous ESWC 2005 Finals match: 4K^Grubby vs SK.Deadman

SK.ElakeDuck tends to use this too. Also watch the excellent 3rd game of the showmatch 4K^Grubby vs Spirit_Moon

3. mouz.BenQ.FarSeers replays during StarWars vs ReMinD and SoJu on Lost Temple and Turtle Rock

4. fnatic.RotterDaM replays or the 4th game of the showmatch of 4K^Grubby vs Spirit_Moon

Hope this information has been useful to you, hf

A deadly strategy created by MagicYang during WEG Season 1, perfected by Spirit_Moon himself

Demon hunter harrassing your hero early game, while making archers and powercreeping with the beastmaster when he reached tier2, after that ancients of the wind go up, tier3 is coming, firelord from the tavern and cyclone is researched

The mass talons strategy in a nutshell. As an orc player you're having a difficult time dealing with this strategy, but there are options for the orc:

(Later on I while go through with the hero choices, but for now an in-depth for the unit choices)

1. "Korean counter" (Most Korean orc players tend to use this) Grunts - raiders - spirit walkers;

Already used during 1.18, this combination is even more effective since 1.20 with the spirit walkers having resistant skin. An advantage of this strategy is that you can dispel the cyclone and still have grunts and raiders by your side and try to kill those talons. Hard thing is that you won't be having much units of each of these 3 so microing these 3 units is difficult against a good night elf-user. One advantageous push for night elf means basicly gg for you

2. "Grubby counter" (Grubby's counter of the strategy, used by the fanboys, executed properly by very few)

Grunts - MASS raiders; Default early build with multi-tasking harrassing-creeping before tier2. When tier2 is reached build dual beastiaries (build your base in a way so your beastiaries are in the back) Once these are completed, start pumping out raiders massively. Raiders have siege damage, so exploit it and try to attack his base and take out moonwells and maybe other buildings (maybe even force a tp) but you must also fight the talons at some point.

Try to run into the army and let some raiders get cycloned and run away, the night elf will hereby use up all the dott's mana at some point. That is the point when you want to strike.

Advantage is that you can mass ensnare and kill of many low hp-units (archer + dotts). Disadvantage on the other hand is that you can be killed very easily by the mass summons and hit and run while trying to "burn" the dotts mana is very hard to do. You also won't be having a dispel possibility.

3. "a_headaches counter"

Headhunters - witch doctors (master) - spirit walkers (master as option)

Altar, burrow, 190 wood -> go tier2. Build warmill, barracks and another burrow. Start making headhunters. Once tier2 is reached get the naga sea witch and try to push the elf (this situation is similiar as the human naga elf push) This won't win the game but maybe put you in an advantageous situation. Build dual spirit lodges and get witch doctors and spirit walkers. When tier3 is reached, get TC with stomp and healing. This strategy is very useful because of both the healing/dispelling and piercing damage, but hard to execute because all of your units are low hp and you will have no ensnare.

4. "The tier2 push" (Ending the game before the night elf will have a Tree of Eternity and thereby no Cyclone)

Grunts - catapults - raiders

Early game is basic creeping and avoiding getting manaburned. In the proces to tier2, build a warmill, just before reaching tier2 you should have 1 demolisher. When you're at tier2, get second hero and go to the night elf. Try to put up some towers and get those ancients of the wind while they are building. Hard pressure is needed and especially the beastmaster which is there when you're in his base will give you the trouble. If you don't win this push, it's gg

Hero choices:

BM - TC: Commonly used hero combination

Reasonable damage, but the BM dies fast, caution needed with this hero. Try to put a mana pot on the TC

FS - TC: Chainwave, obviously

FS is pretty useless early game though.

BM - SH: Hero focusfiring; picking out low level night elf hero's with windwalk and hex. Damage against the units is not so good. (wNv.xiaOt does this excellent though, watch his replay in a laddergame vs Spirit_Moon)

Tips: Try to strike the night elf when he's trying to put up his ancients of the wind, that will cost him precious time and resources. Try to remember that when you're TC is out, he's building those ancients. Go with your whole army or attack with your BM while multi-task creeping with your TC.

Early game goal is picking out archers, so dust of appearence is highly recommended

Replays (Examples of the above executed counters) to watch and learn from:

1. SK.Zacard, mouz.BenQ.Romeo and sometimes 4K^Grubby replays during inCup.

2. Famous ESWC 2005 Finals match: 4K^Grubby vs SK.Deadman

SK.ElakeDuck tends to use this too. Also watch the excellent 3rd game of the showmatch 4K^Grubby vs Spirit_Moon

3. mouz.BenQ.FarSeers replays during StarWars vs ReMinD and SoJu on Lost Temple and Turtle Rock

4. fnatic.RotterDaM replays or the 4th game of the showmatch of 4K^Grubby vs Spirit_Moon

Hope this information has been useful to you, hf

kad pokupish odnekud, kazi odakle i od koga, to je uobicajeno u normalnom svetu, jelte.

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

martin vam je pojasnio (lag) :) v-gundom push sam obozavao da radim vs nasih tosova je bilo dobro :)) i boxerov onaj drop pa uvlacenje i izvlacenje :)) btw obso sam gundamovog burazera gundam)pro :) hehehe a GARIMTO je sabijao randoma i tossa posle decko je igrao ko zmaj pa on vam je onaj chinahuman :) bio drugi na wcg-u posle insomnije u rocu ono :)

a zeeraxe sve te taktike padaju u vodu ako neko odigra tallon igru perfekto ko sto je do sad masterovao samo moon ;)

Ma Pusite Ga KraLjU Vladici Ekekekke :D :P :

Ne bih da vam se mesham u raspravu,ali iskreno mi je zao shto nisu bar jednu mirror(elfvself)partiju odigrali,jer verujem da bi bilo veselo,i sa(za mnoge od vas)krajnje neocekivanim rezlutatom^^

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

O tome ti govorim,ja iskreno najvishe volim mirror mecheve,jer tada nema nikog da mi jebano kuka o neizbalansiranosti...

Edited by SavKe

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -