The breast MP3 player yet

Posto ovde ima mnostva vlasnika mp3 plejera, a jos veca mnostva onih koji obozavaju zenske grudi evo dve vesti koje predvidjaju svetlu buducnost [:)]

http://www.stuffmag.co.uk/hotstuffarticle.asp?de_id=601

The breast MP3 player yet

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:57 PM

Forget neck-hanging MP3 players - the next generation of Zens, iPods and Walkmans could come in the form of breast implants.

So says BT futurologist Ian Pearson, who suggests one boob could hold the processing tech and the other could secret away flash memory to store titilatting tunes. A battery and USB port would be fitted in the underwiring of a bra and connect to the MP3 player through the wearer's skin.

Pearson adds that the technology behind mammary MP3s - plastic electronics - already exists and could also be applied to phones, cameras and health-monitoring gizmos. In addition to implants, we're promised gadgets the size of plasters that you could remove like a washable tattoo.

It sounds like madness, but Pearson is confident we'll adopt body gadgets. As he points out, Bluetooth headsets used to be irredeemably uncool - and now they're more common than Little Britain gags at Stuff towers.

Long-term, BT's future man expects body gadgets to supplement rather than replace our current handheld toys. So you'll still be able to fondle old-fashioned plastic iPods in 2010, too.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html

Musical breast implants

Computer chips that store music could soon be built into a woman's breast implants.

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

BT futurology, who have developed the idea, say it could be available within 15 years.

BT Laboratories' analyst Ian Pearson said flexible plastic electronics would sit inside the breast. A signal would be relayed to headphones, while the device would be controlled by Bluetooth using a panel on the wrist.

According to The Sun he said: "It is now very hard for me to thing of breast implants as just decorative. If a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful."

The sensors around the body linked through the electrical impulses in the chips may also be able to warn wearers about heart murmurs, blood pressure increases, diabetes and breast cancer.

Tako da nemojte da se zacudite ako u blizoj buducnosti krenete da se intimizirate sa ribom a njoj sise zapevaju [:D]

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

"Daj sisu da chujem onu stvar!"

ahah sjajno, odusevljavas me [8D]

podsetio si me onog starog vica kad se muz vraca gajbi, a na krevetu zatice golu zenu (svoju), i lika kako lezi preko nje i drzi joj glavu na sisi.

"STA RADIS TO!!!"

"slusam muziku"

"KAKVU BRE MUZIKU!!!???"

"pa lepo. muziku. evo, prislonite uvo na drugu gospodjinu dojku, i cucete muziku"

prislanja glavu...slusa...nista...

"PA NISTA SE NE CUJE!!!"

"nije ni cudo, niste gurnuli utikach.."

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

bolje da kad je uvatis za sisu posle jebanja izadje cigara iz pupka...

tehnologija tako brzo napreduje da bi posle godinu dana to bilo zastarelo i riba bi se skenjala. nego, to je verovatno kvazi ideja nekog klinca koji je juce zavrsio fax

...... f e n s i c ......

...yes, ur unique...

...just like everyone else...

Jao znam za to chudo, kolko sam skontao radi se o MP3 plajeru u silikonskim sisama (nisam chitao sve). To je takav biser, znachi da mi dodje riba sa kablom koji joj izlazi iz sisa ne da bi je poslao u tri lepe nego...

krenes da je drpas za sisu a ona nemoj ispasce baterija

ma to je sranje neki debil lupio

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.