filozofija zivota...

setih se nekog maila sto sam dobio pre par meseci.. mozda i vise nebitno... ima par ql stvari... pa reko aj da widim sta mislite o ovim pogledima na svet :

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order, will lose both and deserve neither.

You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.

Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.

What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us.

Ko je nub ne budi mu drug.

I mean you harm.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.

Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.

ovo je jedino sto pije vodu.

ostalo je pretenciozno naklapanje.

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

nemam neki veliki zivotni moto ili filozofiju, mada vodim se sa dva pravila :

1. ne chini drugima ono sto ne zelish da drugi tebi urade.

2. chuda se ne desavaju. Ako ti nesto ne stvorish sam, nista ti nece pasti sa neba.

3. Masna hrana je losha za zdravlje i liniju....ali mi to nista ne znachi

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

Neke poruke su ok...neke su potpuno sranje...

Problem kod svake filozofije i/ili religije je kako pretociti ono sto je napisano u praktican zivot...kako se izboriti sa samim sobom.

Edited by OrthodoX

FZ: I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...

there's MORE OF US UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out.

zivot se uvek isto zavrsi.

...ali je put do tog zavrsetka ono sto je najbitnije.

It's the journey that's important. [;)]

FZ: I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...

there's MORE OF US UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out.