Rok Muzika Zauvek

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the doors, nick cave, scorpions, blue oyster cult, the cult, iggy pop, black sabbath, alice cooper, clapton, ac/dc, uriah heep, ima ih milijadu odlicnih ali nemogu sve navesti

inace najvise volim od svih ovih, the doorse, cave-a i alice coopera

inace jedan od najgotivnijih trenutaka do sada mi je bio, ja u salonu, lik mi radi tetovazicu i ja tek onda skontam koja muzika przi iz radia, people are strange od doorsa, R-DZ-DZ :))))

Edited by Crno-Sunce

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

AAAaAA FOREVER uii METALLICA gogogo !!1!!1! loodILOO ExtREmNI SMO jee!1!!!1one!!

.. umri glupi topiku, umri..

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Pozdrav svim rokerima-igracima CS-a

Beatles,Doors,Led Zeppelin,WHitesnake,Kiss,Metallica,Who,Iron Maiden,Pink Floyd...

Sta mislite o ovim legendama,jel ih slusate?

Ne bih mogao da zivim bez njihove muzike,mnoge sam i video uzivo!!!

http://www.rockcafeforum.tk  moj rok sajt forum

molim vas podelite vasa misljenja o roku sa mnom  [:)]

jesili ti zensko ili musko? (zajebavam se)

nego-led zeppelin (forever) -ac/dc (young/scott) -hawkwind -rush -atimic rooster

-bird control -scorpions -PINK FLOYD -kiss -black sabbath I NARAVNO DJEJ

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

deep purple vise ne mogu da podnesem da ga cujem...

pre par godina sam ga obozavao, koncert je bio bruka.

medjutim onda sam prosle godine otisao na kampovanjem sa ortacima rockerima/metalcima

JEBENIH 7 DANA na jebenom kasetofonu se vrtio samo jebeni deep purple, znao sam sve jebene pesme napamet, 7 dana mi je dopizdelo pa sam uzeo kasetu i bacio je u savu :)

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

deep purple vise ne mogu da podnesem da ga cujem...

pre par godina sam ga obozavao, koncert je bio bruka.

medjutim onda sam prosle godine otisao na kampovanjem sa ortacima rockerima/metalcima

JEBENIH 7 DANA na jebenom kasetofonu se vrtio samo jebeni deep purple, znao sam sve jebene pesme napamet, 7 dana mi je dopizdelo pa sam uzeo kasetu i bacio je u savu :)

tako svima kad slusas jednu grupu sedam dana uzastopno posle mesec dana nemozes da cujes za nju

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

• 2 weeks later...