Dota skracenice

nemYo

prvo da bi te skracenice mogao da qcas moras da budes plavi ;)

-tp (team pick)

-ar (allrandom)

-ap (allpick)

za spisak ostalih kommandi koje te interesuju idi na www.google.com i lepo ga pitaj ( objasnio bi ti i ostale ali me mrzi isto ko i tebe da pogledas na google.com :D )

nemozes da koristis zajedno -ar i -tp posto isti smisao imaju te komande

nemozes dotu da igras protiv kompjutera tacnije mozes ali samo protiv creepova posto nema kompjuterski vodjenih heroja.

Edited by Nykolla

upravo tako... i mozes da naredjujes kompu sta da radi

hahaha,nije nego ti upravljas kompom :DDDDDDDD

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

Mislim da samo iskompleksirane noobare postuju ovako nesto...

da ili zele da nabudje post

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!