U2 i Stonsi

da ja sam takodje cuo da ce iron maiden i gunsnroses (koji ce specijalno za ovu priliku da se okupe) da pevaju na zvezdinom stadionu sledece godine, a angelina jolie ce da prodaje pice...

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

u2 zbog somboraca?? :) ajde pojasni malo molim te? :)

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

jebem li ga iz sombora sam mislim svidja mi se par pesmica ali nije da se nesto xtra lozim :) mozda nivo lozenja linearno opada generacijama....

bono i ceo u2 mi je odvratan na mnogo, mnogo nivoa, koji ukljucuje, ali se ne ogranicava na njihovo nazovi politicko angazovanje

njihova muzika odavno nije nista vise od dobro isproduciranog sranja, btw

tachno tako, starring at the sun je njihova poslednja stvar koja mi je ok... inache mi je sve posle toga veoma jednolichno. ranije stvari poput One su im mnogo bolje.

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

da ja sam takodje cuo da ce iron maiden i gunsnroses (koji ce specijalno za ovu priliku da se okupe) da pevaju na zvezdinom stadionu sledece godine, a angelina jolie ce da prodaje pice...

Brate,mozda i Nirvana dodje! :)

Gledaju Beavis&Butt-head spot Foo Fightersa:

Butt-head:Hey,Beavis,check it out,it's that dude from...ahhh...NirvaRna!Huh-huh!

Beavis:Ahhm,Butt-head,you shouldn't talk like that,that dude is no longer with us!Heh-heh!

Butt-head:No,you dumb-ass,I'm talkin' about the drummer!

Beavis:What drummer?I've never seen this drummer in my life!

Butt-head:Dill-hole,the drummer now plays guitar!Ah-huh-huh-huh!

Beavis:Oh, I see,ehm...cool!

COBAIN FOREVER

Edited by millancche

OPTIMIZADO PARA EL NERVIO ÓPTICO HUMANO

Da li je jos neko cuo nesto slicno?

Jesam ja brate, jedno 20 puta u proteklih 10 godina :)

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic