Fallout 3

MiGsa

"I've found that, occasionally with European non-English mags, some stuff gets lost in translation. I think this is one of those cases.

We've been pretty upfront before about the fact that we haven't designed the game so you could complete it without killing anyone. You can play MUCH of Fallout 3 without killing people, and there are options to talk your way through just about every situation in the game. But it's a crazy, violent world out there, and you're going to have to defend yourself at times.

Just wanted to clear that up"

fallout_table.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jes! Stota strana! Nemojte da zakljuchavate i otvarate novi! Pokazimo svima da mi ovde imamo najduze topikse tj. penise! I da se ne plashimo forum bagova ili chega vec, nego da ih prizeljkujemo kao mogucnost da rolplejujemo u postapokaliptichnom okruzenju!

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

On je pod Interplayem i dalje.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080408/cltu117.html?.v=53

In addition to reporting the annual results, the company also pointed to its two-pronged growth strategy. First, management is working to secure funding for the development of a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) based on the popular "Fallout" franchise. Interplay sold "Fallout" in 2007 while obtaining a license back, under certain conditions, to create and develop a "Fallout" MMOG.

ja nemam srca da zatvaram ovaj topik, a i ovo je nastavak ogromnog topika koji je isto cini mi se migsa (ili ja ili neko vec) otvorio ali ga je progutala bezdan prilikom jednog pada foruma.... a i koja je poenta preglednosti ovakvog topika i zasto se misli da je ona narusena ako vec nema bugova? i onako ljudi izlistaju poslednje dve strane da vide nesto novo, a svima koji ucestvujemo duze vreme nekako znaci da topik ostane isti :)) please Mr. Kole understand us!!!

fallout_table.gif

Hhahahahahhaah :

"Yet another preview. Nothing new, really, though here's a reviewer who's honest about not knowing what the heck Fallout is.

It'll take something pretty special to follow The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Bethesda Softworks' must-own next-gen RPG ushered in the new generation of consoles spectacularly well, offering hundreds of hours of gameplay in a world impossible to imagine only a few years ago. Its success, though, must have put some pressure on the developer. With a legion of new fans and a hardcore army of long-time followers, only something of truly epic proportions could follow Oblivion. It's a good job Bethesda had Fallout 3 up its sleeve then.

For Fallout 3 to have the success of Oblivion it's going to have to be more than a game for hardcore fans. Vault 101 and Pip boy mean nothing to most people, and they didn't to me either. This didn't stop the game, demoed by Bethesda's Peter Hines, looking extremely promising and very different to the fantasy setting of Oblivion.

(...)

On to the dangers you'll face then. During our demo these came in the form of mutants and Ghouls. Super mutants are your biggest foe in the game, with super mutant strongholds being set up across the wasteland. You'll also face Ghouls (humans exposed to extreme amounts of radiation), with one particular variant being so full of radiation that it glows. How easily you spot these enemies depends on your perception stat, with high level characters seeing enemies on their radar much sooner than beginners.

(...)

Despite the lengthy demo, it still seems as if we've only seen a fraction of what the final game will have to offer. Bethesda is currently targeting an autumn 2008 release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, although it seems as though it won't ship until everyone is completely happy with it. There's no denying its potential to be a grittier, more action heavy RPG than Oblivion, but until we get some extensive hands-on time, it's hard to say if it'll be just as epic.

"

[izuv] [shock2]

sigpic7722.gif

On to the dangers you'll face then. During our demo these came in the form of mutants and Ghouls. Super mutants are your biggest foe in the game, with super mutant strongholds being set up across the wasteland. You'll also face Ghouls (humans exposed to extreme amounts of radiation), with one particular variant being so full of radiation that it glows. How easily you spot these enemies depends on your perception stat, with high level characters seeing enemies on their radar much sooner than beginners.

Yeah, I totally couldn't have seen stupid shit like that coming years ago, rite gaiz? Verujmo Shitesdi, jel' tako Vudi? X(

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

Demo shmemo, ovo će biti hit, još jednom se potvrdilo zlatno pravilo. U budućim opisima fallouta će stajati uvod "Posle neslavnih početaka kao igre za hard core zaluđenike, treći nastavak Fallouta je hit!... Moja ćerka koju sam nazvao Bethesda, ne može da se odvoji od igre!..."

jebote, smorio si sa kukanjem vise :D