Miranda IM

dvnityCker

Dobar Dan! Ja sam Zoran Petrovic i imam pravu stvar za vas :) .. e umesto da koristite 5 razlicitih programa za 5 razlicitih mssngera koristite mirandu.

Miranda IM is an extremely powerful and highly usable instant messaging client that shines with broad protocol support, a lean and fast design and countless plug-ins that expand Miranda's capabilities. The small price to pay is a lack of support for some networks' special features and no video conferencing.

Pros

* Miranda IM is dedicated, lean, fast and stable

* Supports all major instant messaging protocols including ICQ, AOL, Yahoo!, Jabber, IRC

* Almost endless possibilities with countless Miranda IM plug-ins

Cons

* Miranda IM sometimes has to catch up with protocol changes

* Does not support all features specific to certain networks

* Miranda IM does not support video conferencing, environments and games

Description

* Miranda IM is a multi-protocol instant messaging client.

* Miranda IM support text messaging, web page sharing and file transfer.

* Protocols supported by Miranda IM include MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo!, Jabber and IRC.

* Miranda IM lets you search network white pages and add users to your contacts easily.

* Miranda IM keeps a searchable history for every contact.

* You can ignore certain user events selectively and set your visibility per contact.

* Miranda IM supports user-is-typing notification with protocols that offer it (ICQ, MSN and Jabber).

* The interface and functionality of Miranda IM can be tweaked and expanded via plug-ins.

postoje gomila dobrih pluginova za ovaj program. preporucujem svima

Miranda Home Page

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Decko je otkrio toplu vodu :) Ja konkretno preferiram Psi jer on ima podrsku za jabber a onda preko raznih transporta koje podrzava jaber mogu da imam sve i to sa bilo kod kompa koji ima izlaz na net samo ukucam moj user i pass za jabber i imam sve kontakte dodate i za irc i za msn i ostala sranja....

Psi.png

Ja koristim mirandu kod kuce, a na drugim mestima imam odvojene ICQ/MSN. Negde ne moze da se probije kroz firewallove (tj. zabranjeno je) a negde je prosto ovako zgodnije. Ipak i kod kuce mi pomalo zadaje probleme katkad pa nisam bas posebno radostan dok je koristim, a od skoro je pocela da puca iz nekog cudnog razloga svaki 3-4 put kada je aktiviram.

Decko je otkrio toplu vodu :)

nije decko otkrio toplu vodu nego nije ceo forum stator.... neki ne znaju ni sta je ICQ...

Edited by dvnityCker

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

ja licno koristim samo icq zato sto me nervira chatovanje i koristim ga samo da bi pricao sa odredjenim likovima.... ali sto se tice chatovanja miranda gogogo

Edited by dvnityCker