The Simpsons: The Movie - Official topic

Simpsons Film Is On

"Now we're actually doing it," says Cartwright.

June 07, 2005 - Simpsons creator Matt Groening has been promising a feature film for some time now, but as the hugely popular animated series heads into its seventeenth season, there's not a lot of pressure to move quickly on a movie.

Nevertheless, BBC Radio reports that production is finally getting underway on an untitled Simpsons film. The word came straight from Nancy Cartwright, the actress who has performed the voice of Bart Simpson and several other characters throughout the show's run. While Cartwright was in London for her biographical performance 'My Life as a Ten Year Old Boy', she told the broadcaster that the project had already begun.

"You know what? We've just done the table read for the Simpsons movie so although we've been promoting that we're going to do it, now we're actually doing it and are in production.

"I don't know the name of it and I can't go into details about it and we'll just have to see how it goes, but I think it's going to be great and the fans are going to dig it."

Cartwright added that she expected the film to be out in a few years, but no later. Meanwhile, there's no end in sight for The Simpsons on the FOX network. Watch for updates.

Sretja, rados' uzhivancija...ja samo da podsetim da su pre 7 godina kada se prvi put nesto prichalo o ovome pominjalo "CGI Homer will be back" =o))

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a jel iko od vas ovde zna uopšte o kakvom se 3d govori? uostalom, kad je bilo šta u simpsonovima zavisilo od crteža?

serete bez osnove. dajte grouningu malo poverenja.

Tachno, ali ako tvorci crtanog chiji glavni kvalitet uopsthe nije crtez odjednom pochnu da unapredjuju jedan takav, za njih manje bitan aspekt onda to moze navesti na pomisao da mozda iz nekog razloga pokushavaju da nam zamazu ochi. Look at teh 3D!!!

Samo kazem - mozda.

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

• 2 years later...

Odgledah film danas, odlichno je uradjen

ne znam kako i koliko ce se svideti ostalima koji non stop prate simpsnonove, ja poslednji 8-9 sezona pratim na preskokce pa mi je ovo bash leglo...

u principu sve je jedna ogromna epizoda simpsonsa, odlichno kao celina, sa enijalnim gegoviam i prozivkama

defintivno preporuka za pogledati