Revolution paket, specijalno za Stiju

Lucky

... a možda i Luku i Paju i još ponekoga! :)

revolution_25th_anniversary_0.thumb.jpg.

Revolution: the 25th Anniversary Collection, as it's to be known, is the adventure developer's magnum opus - a collection of everything they've made over the past quarter-century in one package. It's got all the Broken Sword games, Beneath a Steel Sky and more, as well as soundtracks, various physibles and a two hour documentary. It's a massive collection and will be selling at the same price as a regular game.

Here's the full list of games it will ship with come March 11th:

Broken Sword 1 – Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 1:  Director's Cut 
Broken Sword 2 – the Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 2: Remastered
Broken Sword 3 – the Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword 4 – the Angel of Death
Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse
In Cold Blood 
Beneath a Steel Sky 
Lure of the Temptress

This is part of the "interactive timeline" that will document 25 years of game development at the studio, with lots of behind-the-scenes footage, assets and information. The main focus of that is a movie, split into six episodes, covering the entire history of Revolution and its games.

If that's not enough, there's also this stack of collectible items included:

Comic Compendium for Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 by Dave Gibbons and Angus
Beneath a Steel Sky Comic by Dave Gibbons
4 double-sided Posters
Broken Sword USB Stick with the Soundtrack of all games (soundtrack also included on DVD)
Audio CD with selected tracks of all Soundtracks
Revolution have never been one of the studios I followed religiously, but this seems like a ludicrously good deal at £29.99 / €39.99, even if it was just the games. You'd normally be charged extra for the collector's edition-style addons. It's out on the 11th of March, though there's no details yet on where you'll be able to get it. Fans in the USA might be out of luck, as a release there isn't currently planned.

beneath a steel sky mi je u top 5 avantura, a smoking mirror mi je u top5 hidden gems avantura

kul paketić, samo što bi rekao jedan ortak car forumaš TA NA NA NA NEĆEŠ IGRATI :D

// inače ceo BS serijal mi bleji na stim nalogu, nepipnut ofc

Niko ne očekuje da ovo iko odigra, ovo je više kao collector's edition item da ti stoji spakovan na polici :))