PlanetSide 2

nah, igrali se malo (choporativno nas par), a onda.. shta znam.. predjosmo na neke druge igre :D

od tada nismo razmishljali o ovome, a ne verujem ni da cemo opet u neko skorije vreme :)

shto je zapravo shteta, igra ima fantastichni potencijal :)

ubij jednog - ubica si;

ubij hiljadu - vojskovodja si;

ubij milion - drzavnik si.

A single death is tragedy, million is a statistic. - I.V.Stalin

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

NN 4ever

nah, igrali se malo (choporativno nas par), a onda.. shta znam.. predjosmo na neke druge igre :D

od tada nismo razmishljali o ovome, a ne verujem ni da cemo opet u neko skorije vreme :)

shto je zapravo shteta, igra ima fantastichni potencijal :)

da... samo sto su usrali to sto nisu izbacili BILO KAKAV metagame.... vec se sve svodi na cap, recap, cap, recap...

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...

• 1 month later...

The PlanetSide 2 Forums announce that SOE's MMOFPS sequel will begin receiving weekly updates beginning next Wednesday.

What does this mean for you?

Well for starters, it means we'll be more rapidly respond to bugs & balance issues in the game without having to rely on hotfixes as much. We'll also be able to release new content more frequently and consistently. Each individual update will be smaller and more focused, with fewer moving parts that can break, which we hope will greatly decrease the number of bugs being introduced when we update. This doesn't mean that we're not still working on bigger features and larger content pieces, we definitely are and they'll be slotted into the weekly schedule as they're ready to be released. As part of this change we are also going to be updating and playtesting on Test server a lot more often in the future, as always, your playtesting assistance and feedback on the test server will be greatly appreciated.

One final note, the first couple of these weekly updates are going to be a bit smaller than what you can expect to see later on, as we're still shaking off the holiday cobwebs and getting used to the new development processes.

We've got a really terrific slate of new features and content lined up for 2014 that we can't wait to get out to you guys, it's going to be an amazing year for Planetside 2.

• 5 months later...

Izbačen novi kontinent, podrška za outfite, continent locking, itd itd...

Igrao sam se tokom vikenda, više nije onoliki grindfest, lako se upada u organizovane ekipe, VOIP se masovno koristi, timlideri non stop usmeravaju zerg, gildovi stalno regrutuju, zapravo, sada je simpatično igrati, dosta lepo je organizovano... Napravili su pomak što se tiče metagejma... Prosto sad ljudi imaju osećaj da nešto rade kada osvoje tih ~70km2, pa onda moraju da preću i osvajaju drugih 70km2...

Novi kontinent je muka za vozila i avione, teško je prohodan, tako da je stavljen akcenat na pešadiju... A i stare baze su revampovane, tako da ima više mesta za cornershooting...

U suštini može da drži pažnju koji sat igrica, i sad ima više omg momenata

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/planetside-2-s-huge-world-expands-with-a-new-continent-in-today-s-update/1100-6420793/

2580094-planetside+2-.jpg
2580095-planetside+2.jpg

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...