Zanimljivi video klipovi

Awesomely Geeky Dad Dicken Schrader Collaborates With Kids For Depeche Mode Cover

All the ingredients for a classic embarrassing dad moment are there: a geeky father, a tight v-neck shirt, a videocamera in the basement, an old Yamaha keyboard and a record from 1983.

But somehow, Colombian video artist and kick-ass dad Dicken Schrader was able to avoid a common fatherhood pitfall in an awesome new music video covering Depeche Mode's "Everything Counts," the latest in a series of adorable videos from the dad-kid band "Dicken feat. Milah and Korben."

Milah and Korben are no stranger to Depeche Mode, either: they previously teamed up with their dad to cover "Strangelove" and "Shake the Disease."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Po sedistima bi rekao da je to bus Novosadskog gsp-a i to jedan od novijih. Jel moguce da se tolko prljavstine nakupilo? Realno onda su bolji oni stariji busevi sa drvenim sedistima. U njima barem ne moze prasina da se skuplja

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aSuaDmi7cmU

Furthermore, once players can survive for a few seconds, it tends to force everyone to worry about defenses once again. Will resilience make enough of a difference? That is something we are discussing right now

I'd hug you but I can't do that while strangulated.

using a snare breaker and a purple costume doesn't prevent dps btw.