fnatic sign BuX ?

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic is the fifth member in fnatic, following a transfer from his recent home itsmorphintime, to the new composition of fnatic.

The Swedish team yesterday announced changes, when waving goodbye to Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund and Patrik "f0rest" Lindberg who went to join SK Gaming, as well as Rasmus "Gux" Ståhl who now roams as a free agent. Reports indicated Monday night that former MYM ace Marcus "Delpan" Larsson would join the ranks of fnatic, which Tuesday evening became a reality. fnatic also landed Richard "Xizt" Landström, who left Lions for a spot in fnatic.

fnatic did however not reveal their final member, fingers and indications were led towards Niklas "niko" Johansson and Christoffer Sunde "Sunde" when the rumours first were led loose, but none of those turned out to be true.

Instead it should be the Serbian born Vladimir "Bux" Miletic, who has parted ways with itsmorphintime, in order to join up with fnatic. Bux, who is yet another offspring from the Serbian talent factory imt,when they managed to beat BGDONLINE at Selo Crew Lan Tournament.

"Today is a great day. Who would have thought this day would come when I started playing back in the days. To be able to play with idols such as cArn and dsn makes you think you are still dreaming.

Also reuniting with my old teammate Delpan is something I'm really looking forward to and playing with one of the best Swedish talents today, Xizt. I could write a whole book about what I'm feeling right now, but to spare you fans out there of falling asleep reading this, I will be short: I would like to thank the players of FnaticMSI and also the sponsors MSI, Steelseries, Bigfoot networks, UGAME and SLAPPA for the oppurtunity,all my steamfriends and MASINA :). I will do everything in my power to keep fnatic on the steady rock they have been the last years and prove to the world that fnatic will dominate 2011" - Bux said in a statement on fnatic.com.

The finalized fnatic line-up now looks as follows:

Patrik "cArn" Sättermon

Harley "dsn" Örwall

Marcus "Delpan" Larsson

Richard "Xizt" Landström

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic

When asked about future ingame leading , Patrik "cArn" Sättermon said

" I've been leading fnatic ingame for 5 years , i guess it's my time to start being entry frager. Our latest addition Bux will be our ingame-leader , which will improve our game and our sad dust2 t side."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posle poraza od IMT, i izgubljenog halfa na d2 ko ct od 12 3, znao sam da iza toga stoji samo jedan covek, taj covek od danas igra za fnatic. Ne znam sta da kazem stvarno sam srecan zbog njega, medjutim znam da mu u fnatic-u nece biti lako, pogotovo bez njegovog glavnog igraca, entry fragera malog. Nadam se da se xizt nece uklopiti u ekipu i da ce tandem bux mali ponovo biti na okupu i da ce harati na dust2 po svedskoj, a i sire <3

According to a report at rakaka.se, SK Gaming could be lining up moves for iMT trio Vladimir "Bux" Miletic , Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic and Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic

The story comes in just hours after another report from Sweden indicated that fnatic are hot on the trail of free agent Marcus "Delpan" Larsson.

rakaka.se claims that Vladimir "Bux" Miletic, Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic and Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic wanted to bring in SK pair Robert "RobbaN" Dahlström and Jimmy "allen" Allen to fnatic, a possibility which was allegedly rejected by the management as Patrik "cArn" Sättermon and Harley "dsn" Örwall do not want to quit just yet.

SK then reportedly opened their doors to this new team, a move which will pave the way for the departures of Dennis "walle" Wallenberg, Andreas "moddii" Fridh and Johan "face" Klasson.

The only doubt about the new SK team appears to surround Ståhl, who left the team for fnatic this summer following a dispute with the German-based organisation over unpaid wages.

The ESWC runners-up are believed to be uninterested in having Ståhl back in their ranks, and are weighing up offering Johan "face" Klasson a way back into the team.

Reports in Sweden suggest that SK first tried to go for Richard "Xizt" Landström, who had already played for the team in the SEC qualifiers, but then set their sights on Klasson after the Lions player revealed he is already poised to join fnatic.

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic appears to be ready to put an end to his time with KBP whom he joined in 2006 from INFINITY , having won almost every tournament in the SERBIA .

Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic switch to SK will represent his third stint with the team, following two experiences with them which certainly do not bring him fond memories .

In 2007, he was loaned out to Meet Your Makers just one month after being accepted on the team on trial.

These changes will leave SK Gaming with the following players:

Robert "RobbaN" Dahlström

Jimmy "allen" Allen

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic

Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic

Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic

DA LI JE OVO ISTINA ILI SAMO OBICAN TRAC ???? SAZNACEMO SUTRA , KADA SE Vladimir "Bux" Miletic BUDE BUDE OBRATIO SIREM AUDITORIJUMU I hltv.org-a i svojim fanovima .

According to a report at rakaka.se, SK Gaming could be lining up moves for iMT trio Vladimir "Bux" Miletic , Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic and Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic

The story comes in just hours after another report from Sweden indicated that fnatic are hot on the trail of free agent Marcus "Delpan" Larsson.

rakaka.se claims that Vladimir "Bux" Miletic, Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic and Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic wanted to bring in SK pair Robert "RobbaN" Dahlström and Jimmy "allen" Allen to fnatic, a possibility which was allegedly rejected by the management as Patrik "cArn" Sättermon and Harley "dsn" Örwall do not want to quit just yet.

SK then reportedly opened their doors to this new team, a move which will pave the way for the departures of Dennis "walle" Wallenberg, Andreas "moddii" Fridh and Johan "face" Klasson.

The only doubt about the new SK team appears to surround Ståhl, who left the team for fnatic this summer following a dispute with the German-based organisation over unpaid wages.

The ESWC runners-up are believed to be uninterested in having Ståhl back in their ranks, and are weighing up offering Johan "face" Klasson a way back into the team.

Reports in Sweden suggest that SK first tried to go for Richard "Xizt" Landström, who had already played for the team in the SEC qualifiers, but then set their sights on Klasson after the Lions player revealed he is already poised to join fnatic.

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic appears to be ready to put an end to his time with KBP whom he joined in 2006 from INFINITY , having won almost every tournament in the SERBIA .

Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic switch to SK will represent his third stint with the team, following two experiences with them which certainly do not bring him fond memories .

In 2007, he was loaned out to Meet Your Makers just one month after being accepted on the team on trial.

These changes will leave SK Gaming with the following players:

Robert "RobbaN" Dahlström

Jimmy "allen" Allen

Vladimir "Bux" Miletic

Aleksandar "m4L1" Soskic

Jovan "pacer" Dujakovic

DA LI JE OVO ISTINA ILI SAMO OBICAN TRAC ???? SAZNACEMO SUTRA , KADA SE Vladimir "Bux" Miletic BUDE BUDE OBRATIO SIREM AUDITORIJUMU I hltv.org-a i svojim fanovima .

retsl.png

to su ovi momci ko ih ne zna licno

Puno mi je srce i srecan sam kad neko od nas iz Srbije uspe u CS-u i pocne da igra za neku profi ekpu.

Bravo BuX sve najbolje!!!

Samo sto nisam siguran da je ovo tacno, jer juce je "pita" presao za fnatic.

Patrik "cArn" Sättermon

Harley "dsn" Örwall

Marcus "Delpan" Larsson

Richard "Xizt" Landström

Faruk "pita" Pita

The move for Pita also reunites him with Larsson, as the two hailed for MYM together in 2009, placing second at the Global Challenge in Dubai as well as winning DreamHack Winter in front of mTw.

With the line-up finalized, fnatic can now start the preparations for IEM5 European Championship Finals in January, which will mark the official debut of the new fnatic composition.

Edited by mali sale

Puno mi je srce i srecan sam kad neko od nas iz Srbije uspe u CS-u i pocne da igra za neku profi ekpu.

Bravo BuX sve najbolje!!!

Samo sto nisam siguran da je ovo tacno, jer juce je "pita" presao za fnatic.

Patrik "cArn" Sättermon

Harley "dsn" Örwall

Marcus "Delpan" Larsson

Richard "Xizt" Landström

Faruk "pita" Pita

:fp:

lycka Bux och slå alla jävla svenskar