Wow talks #4

markotod91

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pa sigurno ce se to napuniti jer ljude ima da mrzi da cekaju 50 godina u queue za Outland i ostalo.

Horda na Xaviusu i Genjurosu nekako i zivi,alijanse nema.

edit* prebacio sam lika na genjuros,mozda se nesto i desi tamo,hordu naravno.

Edited by Hyperion

pa jebote ja sam igrao pola godine na Aggamaganu koji je najgori server ikad(pored Maghterridona danas),i mogao sam da nadjem pug jednom nedeljno i coveka spremnog da igra arenu.

xavius ne moze da se uporedi sa onim xaviusom iz tbca/vanile,nije mu ni blizu.uglavnom,mislim da ce jos barem 10 servera napuniti kad izadje kataklizma,niko nije spreman da ceka u redu sat vremena.

na Genjurosu latency 45 u Orgrimmaru,60 fpsa konstanto.

The air above the middle tier of the Elemental Plane looks much like Azeroth's sky at first glance. A yellow sun, immobile and persistent, hovers in the air, surrounded by drifting clouds and other, more violent storms. Birds and much stranger creatures flit about.

Above the sun, invisible from the ground, lies the fortress of the air elementals. Thick stone walls, fashioned of rock stolen from the earth below, hang suspended by permanent cyclones in the shape of pillars. Lightning and strong winds constantly swirl about the Skywall, making natural flight in the vicinity all but impossible.

Inside the fortress, Al’Akir the Windlord holds court, ruling over his elemental kin. He enjoys watching over the rest of the plane, traveling in the guise of a thundercloud.

Logujem se malo pre na alta gde kampujem hatchlinga u DWM i raptor pored mene udje u combat vidim targetuje lvl 3 orca. Uradim /tar ime vidim target al nema lika nigde. Kad ono....

chinaftw.jpg

Lik verovatno ima neki exploit s kojim skakuce po zonama i proverava spawn pointe svih petova. Obiso je pola kontinenta za 2 min :)

So when you fall to the ground,

And finally get back to reality, and no one else is around,

So tell me how does it feel to be the enemy?