WoW Pricajte

Paja

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My partner of the last six years has been acting very strangely of late. She has started to wear clothes that are much younger, and dare i say it 'sexier'. She has also spent a lot of money on a new hair style as well.

Yesterday, she had about ten text message in a very short time period, her phone then rang and she ran into the bathroom to answer it, I could her her laughing like a teenager.

Last night she knew I was going to a friend's house and that I would be out for most of the evening. However, my friend was ill so i came home early; my partner was also out when i fully expected her to be home.

I went into my PC room upstairs to log on and try and lvl my fishing when I heard a car pull up outside my house. I saw her through the window, I think she may have leaned over to give some one a kiss but it was too dark to tell clearly.

I heard her key in the front door so I turned off my PC had hid behind my PC desk to pretend i was not in. As I was hiding I noticed that my mother board has a built in port for a mic.

What I need to know is do you think I should stick with the Soundblaster port, or do you think I could get a better Vent sound experience with the on-board sound, as some of my guildies struggle to hear me someimes.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ovo sam procitao pre pola godine na US forumima i napokon sam ga nasao xDDDD

Можда је она седми разред.. али је друго полугодиште!

[roflmao]

fejk je naravno, ali je do jaja

-Ukoliko neka devojka sedi negde sama NIKADA joj nemojte prici, sesti pored nje i izvaditi digitron i pitati je jel zna da racuna, ona kaze da zna, i reci "racunaj da cu te jebati" (osoba cija je ovo fora ima 30 godina i NIKADA nije imao devojku koja ima sve zube)

▲

▲ ▲

uzeo wotlk, me happy panda :)

sad da nabijem ovaj mining do 375 and im ready to go :D

-Ukoliko neka devojka sedi negde sama NIKADA joj nemojte prici, sesti pored nje i izvaditi digitron i pitati je jel zna da racuna, ona kaze da zna, i reci "racunaj da cu te jebati" (osoba cija je ovo fora ima 30 godina i NIKADA nije imao devojku koja ima sve zube)

▲

▲ ▲

uzeo wotlk, me happy panda :)

sad da nabijem ovaj mining do 375 and im ready to go :D

Gz! Mislim da ti za cobalt ne treba 375 nego 350, ali nisam siguran, a drugog ora nema u pocetnim zonama, cak ni rich cobalt.

I don't know who pegi is, but i'm glad she's 18.

Idem u Howling Fjord sa mojim palom, po prvi put !

DIS IS SO BIG DIL FOR ME ! \o/

Jebacu se nekom s'majkom.

Ljudi, aj pomagajte. Krenem ja iz Menetila u Northrend i negde na pocetku, mi resetuje sve i izbaci me na jebeno groblje i dobijem kao message, You need The Wrath of the Lich King expansion in order to access this area. Ja vec imam instaliran WOTLK instalirao ga pre 10 dana. Imam i DKa na accountu, u cemu je problem? : (

Koji sam debil o majko mila acc nije upgradeovan za WOTLK, jebo me pas da me jebo.

Edited by Koma

Idem u Howling Fjord sa mojim palom, po prvi put !

DIS IS SO BIG DIL FOR ME ! \o/

Jebacu se nekom s'majkom.

Ljudi, aj pomagajte. Krenem ja iz Menetila u Northrend i negde na pocetku, mi resetuje sve i izbaci me na jebeno groblje i dobijem kao message, You need The Wrath of the Lich King expansion in order to access this area. Ja vec imam instaliran WOTLK instalirao ga pre 10 dana. Imam i DKa na accountu, u cemu je problem? : (

Koji sam debil o majko mila acc nije upgradeovan za WOTLK, jebo me pas da me jebo.

Your Are DOOMED ^^

Odem danas da kupim GC, ponesem normalno kesa, dodjem u random radnju, bar dan bar dan, GC na 2 meseca, ima, 3400.

wat?

Kako ovoliko? Ljudi oni nas odrase : )(((

i onda je kibo bio skup kad je prodavao za 2800 :S

NEMA JAKO I NEMA U GLAVU!

[19:12:21] [W From] [80:Primevilka]: ja to zato shto te volim <3

Pa ne znam,pola shljive,njivik i bashtu